©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hellcat killers

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You're really fascinated with these Dodges lately.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I can't get over all these muscle cars that are out
I like the new Trans Am the best-840 hp
Burt Reynolds Promotes Trans Am Revival | Video, News | Digital Trends

Sure, the drivetrain is impressive, but that thing looks like a fucking abortion. The new Camaro platform is a complete piece of shit from bumper to bumper. And they just took a new Camaro and made it look even worse than it already does.

If you want that kind of power in a car that would actually be enjoyable to drive on a daily basis, you would buy a Corvette. I know it's not a "muscle car", but it could put the power to the ground more efficiently and actually be able to take a corner faster than 45mph without feeling like it's going to roll over on it's top.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I have to agree about the trans am. Sadly i woukd be excited if pontiac was still around and did revive it properly. I am a big dodge fan and the chargers and challengers are sexy ass cars. If i was a transformer i would bone the oil out of that little skank ahahahahah

Think the roids and MT2 have me to horny ahahahah

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Those Hellcats are awesome, I'd love to have one. I have a 2010 SRT8 Charger. It's a heavy car, but I wanted a 4-door fast sedan since I have kiddo's (or at the time knew I was gonna have them soon).

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Those Hellcats are awesome, I'd love to have one. I have a 2010 SRT8 Charger. It's a heavy car, but I wanted a 4-door fast sedan since I have kiddo's (or at the time knew I was gonna have them soon).

In theory I'd like to have one, but in reality I'd hate it. 10 mpg is just stupid. After the third time I filled up in a week I'd be ready to trade it in. And let's face it, if I'm paying $80,000 for a family sedan it's not going to say Dodge on it.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
In theory I'd like to have one, but in reality I'd hate it. 10 mpg is just stupid. After the third time I filled up in a week I'd be ready to trade it in. And let's face it, if I'm paying $80,000 for a family sedan it's not going to say Dodge on it.

I hear ya man, but if were dreamin' on having one, then i'm gonna extend my dream a little further to be rich too:D

Then that would help with the costs:headbang:

I agree, it definitely wouldn't be my primary car to drive around...just a toy for if I ever win the lotto!

Last edited: