©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Parabolin?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I ordered parabolin,clen & cytomel should be hear in a day or so....I've never done parabolin,clen or cytomel...I'm coming up on week 7 and a little disappointed with the andropen...I should have went with either cyp or enen. like I've always done..Too late for that now....I'm 255,5'9" a little swolen from the d-bol....I'm 600mg's deca and I back down a little from 1100mg's andro to 850 or so and was doing 60mg's.....I'm now starting cardio tonite,I can't wait for that...Iron has given me some really sound advice on eq/fina but sometimes the wallet says no...My diets so,so...It's the fucking Heiniken I love..
I'm getting married in 6 1/2 weeks and I'm looking for some abs/obliques...Guys give some feed back on exactly what cardio works the best...I was going to do the bike for 2-15 minute runs and increase it each time...Is this enough?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I also like the Heinikin but switched to Amstel Light. Tastes just as good and less the funk. Big you may want to drop the Deca to 400mg. Your going to love the Parabolan it is good stuff. It will help harden you some more. As far as Cardio sit down bicycle will not cut it. I would do the switch, 15 minute treadmill/eliptical and then 20 minute bike. Abs- try doing hanging leg lifts and lay down leg lifts where you hold onto something behind your head and lift your legs up and down slowly and you can also alternate angles (left,right). Are you drinking a gallon or more a day of H20?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Can I switch to cyp right now from andropen...I read something from Pin and he said you need to shoot andro eod because of the short esters....

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
You can switch to Cypionate but I would still reduce the MG of the Andropen for the next week or more. Test is Test but the short esters can play a role in present time strength and overall. So just reduce over the next week or two while the cypionate kicks in.

W

wolfyEVH

tren hex is just expensive tren enanthate......nothing more

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Wolfy what do you mean about the tren eneathate? and hex
what he is trying to say is that tren hex has a similar 1/2 life as tren enanthate but in actuality it does not. tren enanthate has a 1/2 life similar to test enanthate or test cyp, but parabolin has a 1/2 life similar to test prop/phenylprop

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
So that means that the gains should come quicker because of the 1/2 life's and having to shoot every other day....Pin what dose should i be doing with the parabolin?..I did 2 cc's last nite but the para still drew hard out of the bottle..I thought it was water based...I'm going to have to find another way and place with the injections..My left glute is really gettin ghit alot...23-1 1/2 every other day is starting to bother me a bit...

P

pincrusher

big o said:
So that means that the gains should come quicker because of the 1/2 life's and having to shoot every other day....Pin what dose should i be doing with the parabolin?..I did 2 cc's last nite but the para still drew hard out of the bottle..I thought it was water based...I'm going to have to find another way and place with the injections..My left glute is really gettin ghit alot...23-1 1/2 every other day is starting to bother me a bit...
look up my ventrogluteal injection site info on here. this will give ya a place to hit once per week with up to 3-4ml at a time and there are 2 locations so that should help ya alot. if i find the link i will post it for ya here.
i would also do delt injections to make sure you only hit each injection spot once per week. hit the same spot to often and not only will you start to build up scar tissue quickly, you are also putting yourself at risk of an abcess because the oil will only be absorbed by your body so fast.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pin....I do appreciate you...Your top notch in my book....The thing that impressed me is your support of the other sources.....You've got class to give bumps to those guys...I appreciate you and Gx....It's the stuff like the nolva I needed immediately and with Gx it takes a couple of days longer....Your products are top notch in my book also....The methabol I got gave me some serious sides...gyno flared up out of no where...and I wasn't really prepared with the andro to inject eod....That's on me bro...
Thanx..

P

pincrusher

sorry i didnt answer your dosing question. the parabolin you can inject either eod or every third day for best results. if you spread it out farther you may see more side affects from the bigger swings in bloodlevels of the tren. how much you inject will depend on the frequency. i would start with 50mg average per day and bump it up only if you dont see or feel anything after about 1.5 weeks

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
what he is trying to say is that tren hex has a similar 1/2 life as tren enanthate but in actuality it does not. tren enanthate has a 1/2 life similar to test enanthate or test cyp, but parabolin has a 1/2 life similar to test prop/phenylprop

really?? i have a few sources that cite is to be similar to enanthate.......

1. Parabolan (trenbolone as hexahydrobencylcarbonate) has the half-life of an enanthate meaning it requires less frequent injections. (from bigcat's profile)

2. This particular carbonate could be most closely compared with an enanthate ester; the half-life is probably a little less than week.
(from mesomorph profile)

3. "Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest"

P

pincrusher

i guess at this point im not sure what to believe because i also have sources that tell me to use it 2-3 times per week?

Parabolan is a strong, androgenic steroid which also has a high ana-bolic effect. Whether a novice, hard gainer, power lifter, or pro body-builder, everyone who uses Parabolan is enthusiastic about the re-sults: a fast gain in solid, high-quality muscle mass accompanied by a considerable strength increase in the basic exercises. in addition, the regular application over a number of weeks results in a well visible increased muscle hardness over the entire body without diet-ing at the same time. Frequently the following scenario takes place: bodybuilders who use steroids and for some time have been stag-nate in their development suddenly make new progress with Parabolan. Another characteristic is that Parabolan, unlike most highly-androgenic steroids, does not aromatize. The substance trenbolone does not convert into estrogens so that the athlete does not have to fight a higher estrogen level or feminization symptoms. Those who use Parabolan will also notice that there is no water retention in the tissue. To say it very clearly: Parbolan is the number one competition steroid. When a low fat content has been achieved by a low-calorie diet, Parabolan gives a dramatic increase in muscle hardness. In combination with a protein-rich diet it becomes espe-cially effective in this phase since Parabolan speeds up the metabo-lism and accelerates the burning of fat. The high androgenic effect prevents a possible overtraining syndrome, accelerates the regen-eration, and gives the muscles a full, vascular appearance but, at the same time, a ripped and shredded look.

Most athletes inject Parabolan at least twice a week; some bodybuilders inject 1-2 ampules per day during the last three to four weeks be-fore a competition. Normally a dosage of 228 mg/week is used, corresponding to a weekly amount of three ampules. It is our expe-rience that good results can be achieved by injecting a 76 mg am-pule every 2-3 days. Parabolan combined with Winstrol Depot works especially well and gives the athlete a distinct gain in solid and high quality muscles together with an enormous strength gain. A very effective stack is 76 mg Parabolan every 2 days combined with 50 mg Winstrol every 2 days. Athletes who are interested in a fast mass gain often also use 30 mg Dianabol/day while those who are more interested in quality and strength like to add 25 mg+ Oxandrolone/ day. Probably the most effective Parabolan combination consists of 228 mg Parabolan/week, 200 mg Winstrol Depot/week, and 40-50 mg Oral-Turinabol/day and usually results in a drastic gain in high quality muscle mass together with a gigantic strength gain. Parabolan also seems to bring extraordinarily good results when used in combination with growth hormones.

Average Dose: 200 - 300mg per week
Half Life: 4 days
Water Retention: no
Aromatization: no
DHT Conversion: no
since 1/2 live times has always been an issue due to the fact that some people say test enanthate is 2 weeks and others say it is 6-7 days, im not really sure anyone knows the exact times of any of the drugs performance structure?