©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bloading from dbol?

sb05kyr

Sep 28, 2011
I've put almost 10 pounds in 3 wks on the Dbol and my strength is increas as well. But I'm bloated as hell. I know it's not fat but it sure looks like it and hate feeling this way. So my question is when I stop taking dbol how fast will this bloating go away? I'm taking 500mg/week of test E and will be replacing the d bol with tren A. Thanks alot for any inputs.

GBtom

May 9, 2011
I've put almost 10 pounds in 3 wks on the Dbol and my strength is increas as well. But I'm bloated as hell. I know it's not fat but it sure looks like it and hate feeling this way. So my question is when I stop taking dbol how fast will this bloating go away? I'm taking 500mg/week of test E and will be replacing the d bol with tren A. Thanks alot for any inputs.

you should lower your salt intake that will help maybe take some letro. and yes, the bloat will go away

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I would use an AI with your cycle. That will help keep alot of the bloat off.

sb05kyr

Sep 28, 2011
I never add salt to my food at all. Try and up it to two gallons a day instead of one or more.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I never add salt to my food at all. Try and up it to two gallons a day instead of one or more.

Adding sea salt is great when on cycle. It's the processed and packaged foods you have to be aware of. When salt/sodium is mentioned many think they are fine as they don't add salt to anything. But that accounts for nothing. An average salt grinder probably totals about 80g (mine does). That is probably gonna last me a year and I have a fair amount on steak etc.

Whereas a pizza from a supermarket could have upto 3-5g salt in which is near a full days rda. A healthy looking chicken salad sandwich in the nice box can have 1-2.5g salt in... that baffles me even though I know why that is (you can't even taste it). My point is when your on cycle and eating lots you only have to have a few packaged meals and there you go.

I would watch your sodium intake. Drink lots of water... that will help greatly. Don't worry about it now as it will drop off you just as fast as it came. The test e will add to bloat too but you will feel much better in a few weeks.

The tren a is very androgenic and will harden you up fast. Daily changes can be made with tren a.

For future ref just watch your diet when your taking dbol or adrol. Ensure your drinking alot of water too. An AI is useful too... my choice would be aromasin.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
You could take an AI to reduce the water from the test E. This will help with the bloat from the dbol

matt17

Sep 1, 2008
it will be gone fast. I personally I like bloat, I think it looks good on my face and everywhere else..

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010

It will drop off during PCT .