©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eagle Tries to Snag Baby

b12

Nov 27, 2012
I like the "When Animals Attack" series. Reminds people that wild animals are not the cute cartoon characters you see on tv, or just an image on a quarter. Great video (without sounding insensitive to the baby snatching part)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Good thing he dropped that baby because the father wouldn't have been able to do shit except watch him fly off.....

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
agreed, that could of been very tragic if the kid was a few pounds lighter and the bird was able to fly off

where the fuck is that place?

incbb

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Holy shit guy.. That kid is so lucky it didn't grab his skin or have good grasp. Eagles can't let their claws open once grabbed on to something . They eat it off.. I saw a bald eagle grab this huge salmon couldn't get enough lift off or drop it and was hit by a semi as it tried to fly over the low bridge .

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
who has the time to photoshop then produce this kind of shit?

fucking bums lol

incbb

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pro fits a sucker . We know who checks into things first huh guys? Lol..

So the monkey in fur coat at ikea was fake too? I'm a sucker too.lol

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
who has the time to photoshop then produce this kind of shit?

fucking bums lol

incbb

Agreed! This fake shit is all over the internet. I always wondered the same. Who the fuck has these skills and has the time to sit and create them. If i had those skills i would make sure i was getting paid to do them.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Agreed! This fake shit is all over the internet. I always wondered the same. Who the fuck has these skills and has the time to sit and create them. If i had those skills i would make sure i was getting paid to do them.

I bet they have a good paying job now...

Juicemart

Jan 10, 2013
hey i was fooled. I thought it was real at first. Only because that could really happen. I havent heard of bald eagles doing but hawks, vultures and other carnivourous birds have tried. That would have been horrible if it were real.