©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heavy Squats today

M

MYRICK

THATS NASTY BUT WHOS GONNA LET SOMEONE TAKE A PIC OF THAT I SAY ITS FAKE

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-MYRICK+Jan 10 2004, 08:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MYRICK @ Jan 10 2004, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> THATS NASTY BUT WHOS GONNA LET SOMEONE TAKE A PIC OF THAT I SAY ITS FAKE [/b][/quote]
I don't think so myrick, there's an article about it on the other site he posted. The guy sucked his stomach in when going down and blew the fuck out of it somehow when trying to get up. He was going for a record lift......it said he could not stand up after it happened and the pain was so bad that paramedics had to give him anastesia on the spot to put him out.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
it aint fake. We've all herad about someone blowin their rectum out while Leg pressing or squatting real heavy, this guy blew out his bowel tract, a much more severe injury.

It said in the article that he had 3 spotters, one at each end of the bar and a guy behind him. The guy behind him got sprayed with fecal matter and then preceeded to pass out when he say the guys stomach fall out his ass.

kinda makes me hungry :lol: