©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New here

Giants83

Donating Member
Nov 21, 2015
NY
Hey guys, just joined this board. Member on a few other boards and always see this forum popping up so I decided to join. Already see some familiar names. Looking to learn more and hopefully help where I can. I still consider myself new to the game as I'm only a few cycles in. Been lifting on and off for years but it's only been steady for the last couple. Poor life decisions and a serious accident got in the way for a while. I just want to keep making progress. Thanks!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys, just joined this board. Member on a few other boards and always see this forum popping up so I decided to join. Already see some familiar names. Looking to learn more and hopefully help where I can. I still consider myself new to the game as I'm only a few cycles in. Been lifting on and off for years but it's only been steady for the last couple. Poor life decisions and a serious accident got in the way for a while. I just want to keep making progress. Thanks!!

Nice to have you with use here at ANASCI! :welcome:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Sorry I didn't see this sooner...Giants83 is a good guy! Welcome to AnaSci...This is a great board!!