©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle for a big guy

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Ok
I have my good freind
6' 5"
350 to 500????
Big big boy
He has done many cycles in past
Always natural strong- at 15 benching over 405
When he is on he locks in and does incredible
When not on he stays home and eats
He is going on with or with out our help
What you guys think for a cycle
He would love to do growth also-
I mentioned to him I would ask you guys about some Peptides also
Test Enantate light?
EQ?
Deca?
Tren?
Tbal?
Winni tabs???
What can we come up with
I think he should be thinking of a stomach staples or some thing

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
350-500? Is that lbs or kgs? What's his body fat percentage like? I'm guessing it's pretty high. Does he plan on or even want to cut down on bodyfat?

Sounds like he's more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder? Does he compete?

There's so much that's wrong with this situation that it's hard to even decide where to start. Is he going to register here himself, or are you going to be his go-between the whole time?

What cycles has he done previously? What kind of substances, what doses, and for how long? Has he ever done PCT? Does he use ancillaries to control E2?

So many questions, so few answers.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Sounds like he first needs to make a solid choice on whether fitness is a lifestyle he wants to pursue. Its usually not a part time thing. Atleast not if he's going to incorperate AAS in with it. After he decides that then a physical would probably be his next step. If he passes that then Id figure out a diet plan for him asap. Sounds like he has a long road before even considering doing anymore cycles though. If he's a good friend maybe he will listen to you and get back in shape first. I admire you for asking for him and I see where if he's done cycles before then he wants to take the easiest road back but that's not always the answer. I hate to be the guy who preaches but a lot of us here have had set backs, you included, and even I first got back healthy before I jumped on a cycle. That's saying a lot. Lol Hopefully he'll do it right but if he won't then post it again and we'll try and get some weight off....AR....

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
350-500? Is that lbs or kgs?
It is LBS
What's his body fat percentage like? I'm guessing it's pretty high
Very high body fat
Does he plan on or even want to cut down on bodyfat?
He cut down the last time around 200 lbs
With belly band - he got it loosend up so he could eat more the a few. Oz. Of chicken or stake and boom - got huge again.
Sounds like he's more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder?
He is just doing it now I think to live- he is getting huge
Does he compete?
Think he only competes now in food consumption

There's so much that's wrong with this situation that it's hard to even decide where to start. Is he going to register here himself, or are you going to be his go-between the whole time?
He won't join
There is way to much wrong here-
What cycles has he done previously?
He has about 10 cycles threw the past 10 Yeats
None in 4 years
What kind of substances, what doses, and for how long?
They used to give him test all the time -T-400 - sust
Has he ever done PCT?
No PCT
Does he use ancillaries to control E2?
No ancillaries

So many questions, so few answers.
We

He just wants some thing now to get him going - I know how that feels my self.
When he is on - he is a different guy -
He just wants to lean up safely and loves his juice like us.
It is crazy F-ed. Up
He is a good kid - just fat and depressed about it -
I just don't know
I told him I would ask my friends what to do and we're to go
I am clueless
By the way he is 48 years old

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry sully- I just answered your question on each thing in the qoute- hope it made sense
None of it does to me reading it but knowing him it does make sense
The juice is an incredible feeling
He does incredible on it
He has a love for it
Forgot
He did Deca
Test
Tren
Winnie tabs I think
He buys what ever he could get at the gym -real or fake
The old T400 fucked him as it did many people. - a guy like that should have never been giving that to begin with I think.
He is going to start out wrong with the juice with or with out my help- if he is going to I hope I can keep him safe

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well, if he's gonna do it no matter what-

Low Test E- 150mg/wk or less
Tren A- 100mg EOD/300-400mg/wk
Masteron- same as Tren
Anavar- 100mg/day
Exemestane- 12mg/day

He needs to get his diet straight, do HIIT cardio every single day, and train 7 days a week. But he really shouldn't be cycling anyway, not at that weight. His blood pressure is sure to be sky high, cholesterol is probably pretty bad, and aromatase is through the roof. Those things make cycling a dangerous proposition, especially for someone that's pushing 50 and out of shape.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I would think if he's going to do it anyway he wouldn't lose anything by going to a local doc and getting some bp meds and cholesterol meds because as stated above if he's that big and a high bf% those are going to be dangerously high on cycle.......stroke ain't a joke

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012

Masteron- same as Tren
Anavar- 100mg/day
Exemestane- 12mg/day

I would do along those lines minus the tren being fat & on tren has to be miserable

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I suggested Tren because of it's nutrient partitioning function. It really does help with fat burning and preventing catabolism when one is in a caloric deficit. And it has some fat burning properties of it's own, as well. I feel like Tren and Anavar work well on their own, but when used together they almost amplify each other.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I will share this, I am a big guy and approaching 50 as well. I had shoulder surgery last year and gained 35 lbs. Im at 320 now, its horrid. I am well again and hitting it hard with weight training and "hit cardio" everyday on that god dam step mill (hate it but love it!).

The only suppliments at use is Sus @ 500 weekly with Deca 600 mgs weekly. and an AI of course. This Low dose "cruise" is only designed to "enhance" my fat loss NOT to SUper charge it. Its about diet, consistent training and mental focus. It is actually kind of fun for me to watch the blubber slowly subside and my body return to its true form.

The words I live by (posted on mirror and on refrig.)
I WILL WORK OUT
even if I dont feel like it
I WILL EAT CLEAN
so I dont blow it
I WILL DO THIS
day after day
IT IS THE MIND
it creates the body, makes the finished product.
I WILL DO THIS

Last edited:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013

Masteron- same as Tren
Anavar- 100mg/day
Exemestane- 12mg/day

He needs to get his diet straight, do HIIT cardio every single day, and train 7 days a week. But he really shouldn't be cycling anyway, not at that weight. His blood pressure is sure to be sky high, cholesterol is probably pretty bad, and aromatase is through the roof. Those things make cycling a dangerous proposition, especially for someone that's pushing 50 and out of shape.

If he's that over weight the masteron and the anavar are a huge waste of money.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Funny when you have a lot of fat and you use Anavar-
The Anavar seems to give you paper thin skin-looks silly. Fat under thin thin skin- like one of the wrinkle dogs

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
If he's that over weight the masteron and the anavar are a huge waste of money.

We can agree to disagree there. Anavar has been proven in studies to actually burn belly fat. That's the primary reason I would use it during a cutting cycle. And like I said earlier, Tren and Var have a synergistic effect on each other.

The Masteron could be deleted. I like it during cutting for it's ability to help control estrogen. And having something else to mix the Tren with to prevent Tren cough is always high on my priority list. I've used it during a cut several times, and always felt it provided some added benefits, but it's not something that I'd classify as necessary. Although, I definitely don't feel like it's a waste either.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I would use just test and an AI like Aromasin, and teach him how to eat for the long term. His #1 goal should be learning how to eat correctly, not only for body composition, but also for his health. I would avoid everything else for now, except maybe low dose HGH....test/diet and an AI is all he needs.

And when I say Test, I mean lower end dosings.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
We can agree to disagree there. Anavar has been proven in studies to actually burn belly fat. That's the primary reason I would use it during a cutting cycle. And like I said earlier, Tren and Var have a synergistic effect on each other.

The Masteron could be deleted. I like it during cutting for it's ability to help control estrogen. And having something else to mix the Tren with to prevent Tren cough is always high on my priority list. I've used it during a cut several times, and always felt it provided some added benefits, but it's not something that I'd classify as necessary. Although, I definitely don't feel like it's a waste either.

I would be willing to bet that the study was done with someone who wasn't that overweight to begin with. I actually think I remember that University study and I probably read it on pubmed.gov, var will help someone who is fairly lean already get to that ripped up and grainy look. It's not gonna get someone who's pretty over weight lean. T3 would be a better route for him to lose some fat.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The other reason I like Var for cutting, and especially in this situation, is it doesn't cause bloat/water retention. For someone that is overweight and shouldn't be cycling anyway, keeping blood pressure in check is very important. Using compounds that don't cause water retention and increase blood volume is important in that regard. That's also the reason I like Masteron and keeping Test low.