©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HELLO

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
Dude, keep your chin up......it'll happen one day, you'll just figure it out, no biggie :D

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
thats what i thought but it aint.....

my brain hurts from all the trying and the knife.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
i was cutting a steak and fell asleep mid cut thus impailing my forehead......it aint that bad, its only in like 3/4 of the way. I would take it out but whenever i touch it my eyes uncross and i dont think thats a good thing.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
no, i can't leave the house cuz someone padlocked the doors from the outside and boarded up my windows. That really isnt the bad thing tho, they stole all of my socks.....thats what sucks.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
not really, i'm almost out of blood at this point, plus the rust off the knife and my leftover mashed taters made a good blood soaking compaction of sorts...

shhhhhhhhh....... i think someone is coming.....be quite for a min.......

oh, just my shadow back from his morning walk......

dammit, he forgot to get me some gummi bears!

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
what? you just got back from your walk and you're standing right in front of me!

HEY!!!!! you have all my socks, wtf you doin with my socks? :angry: they dont even match what your wearing.............

i'm feeling dizzy, stand still, stop running in circles.....oh shit...............