©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back For Awhile, Dugie's Updates:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Been awhile since I have seen you guys!
Couple of updates:

-My parents some how got me to take a Anabolic Steroid Test which i miraculously passed--Only 2 MO. out of Test E.(Is this possible!?).
-I am 3 Weeks out of Gynocomastia surgery and the scars have almost completely healed(I have pics on request for those who are interested in the surgery).
-1 week countdown until complete shoulder and bone reconstruction.

Just have a couple questions that I can't seem to find the answers to myself.

1. For those of you who have experienced it first hand; how hard is it to still gain mass and cycle throughout college?
2. How do most of you guys make ends meet when it comes to spending- money in college? (and also budgeting for cycles... is it possible?)

Anything else you guys want to throw in the discussion would be great.

Last edited:

MdTNT

Dugie, I have several good friends who are younger that have gone or are going through college while on and all of them seem to do pretty good at putting on mass and gaining while in school. You obviously ahve budget issues to deal with or you wouldn't be asking. The best thing i cna think of is to tell you to cut your outside costand expenses to a minimum. This means no exessive spending other than on food. You cna get your cycles relatively reasonable and not break your wallett on gear if you jsut shop and compare. One thing i remember from my college days (yes, we had college way back then) was most guys like to spend money on a regular basis drinking and hanging out. You have to set up a budget and stick to it, food can cost more than gear on a daily basis. M-

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
dugie, have you thought about not cycling in college. You are still young enough to make serious gains going natty. If you are dead sure and not going to change your mind then perhaps you could work in the summer and pay for your cycles with that money. Like MDTNT said food is going to cost you. When I went to school, I thought I had saved enough money to get me through the year but wound up working on the weekends to feed myself. Again, I highly suggest that you take a serious break from the gear.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Blackbird said:
dugie, have you thought about not cycling in college. You are still young enough to make serious gains going natty. If you are dead sure and not going to change your mind then perhaps you could work in the summer and pay for your cycles with that money. Like MDTNT said food is going to cost you. When I went to school, I thought I had saved enough money to get me through the year but wound up working on the weekends to feed myself. Again, I highly suggest that you take a serious break from the gear.

I have thought about it, but i really want to take bodybuilding seriously and gain as much as possible. Luckily my parents have agreed to handle the food/supplement bill. I have been off since the end of may, and was considering starting up again within the next four to six months. In my opinion, my genetic potential: height/bone structure is reached, but who knows, i could keep growing. Even off i am still putting on weight(~.25lb/wk or less) but my body fat is also increasing.

MdTNT

dugie82 said:
I have thought about it, but i really want to take bodybuilding seriously and gain as much as possible. Luckily my parents have agreed to handle the food/supplement bill. I have been off since the end of may, and was considering starting up again within the next four to six months. In my opinion, my genetic potential: height/bone structure is reached, but who knows, i could keep growing. Even off i am still putting on weight(~.25lb/wk or less) but my body fat is also increasing.

now I assumew when you say your parents are picking up the supplements that does not include gear...LOL

how old were you again dugie?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
MdTNT said:
now I assumew when you say your parents are picking up the supplements that does not include gear...LOL
how old were you again dugie?

About to be a freshman next year at OU; 18.
[Insert Rant About Age Here]

lol-- supplements includes all my protein, aminos, and whatever else i can convince them is for the 'benifit' of my health.

MdTNT

dugie, listen to me real close and dont take anything I or any one else says to you in the wrong way. You do not need to even be considering AAS or Pro hormones or anything of the nature. You have so much natural growing to do on your own and I asure youit will happen as long as you eat a solid clean diet and maintain a good training schedule combined with proper rest and good health you should be able to put on some good natural weight easily. Now, should you hit a brick wall and not feel like you are going any where then change things up either in your diet or training but experiment with those two fractions of weight gain and learn your body....good luck bro' and I hope you follow this advice. M-

P

pincrusher

dugie82 said:
About to be a freshman next year at OU; 18.
[Insert Rant About Age Here]

lol-- supplements includes all my protein, aminos, and whatever else i can convince them is for the 'benifit' of my health.
i like this post dugie. it shows you have a sense of humor from the first go-around we had with your age issue LOL :) mdtnt was not here on this site at that time so please forgive him LOL
as far as the issue of how to get big on a budget, there was an excellent article dealing with that exact subject in the june 2005 ironman magazine. the author talked about how he got guys in college with limited resources to be able to get enough to eat on a limited budget. you might want to find this magazine article and read it.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
sweet thanks jay

Yeah pin, unfortunately i had to mature a bit before college and really get serious about my life :\ .

I'll take a look at that article and get back to you guys.

What about the issue of testing negative even with Test E and a good amount of EQ in my system, any ideas?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Since testosterone is found in the body naturally, it isn't detected in drug screens as an "illegal substance."

I don't know about the EQ - it may be one that goes undetected after a short time period passes.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
No i mean my urine underwent an actual steroid test through a highly respected company: LabCorp. Both test and EQ have detection times of 3 and six months respectively, so thats why it is strange to me.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Yeah Dugie U Dont Need Gear. I Started When I Was 17 And Now I Pretty Much Have To Be On Cycle To Even Have The Motivation To Workout. Plus The Doses I Have To Take Are Ridiculous. You Dont Need It "yet"

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
meh i've been off for 3 months and love it. I never said i was starting anytime soon i was just wondering about the past.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
meh i've been off for 3 months and love it. I never said i was starting anytime soon i was just wondering about the past.

Ive been off for about 5 weeks and it sucks total monkey-ass! I've been on liv-52 for 1 week, 1 more week of liv-52 only and then I'm going on a short-but-sweet one:

(liv-52 wks 1 - 6 with 2 wk pre-cycle loading phase)
wks 1 - 4 150mg anadrol ED
wks 1 - 10 100mg prop EOD
wks 1 - 12 500mg enan EW
wks 3 - 9 100mg tren ace ED

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
damn i feel great with out it in my system. Either that or the shit i had was bunk and thats why i never went down.
Must have been a short cycle to be jumpin back on in 6 weeks but GL to you bro thats a load of a cycle almost 2 grams total.