©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

started PCT

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
should have got some HCG. I just did 3 amps over the last 2 weeks and my nuts are fucking swoled!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i have been on test for going on 12 weeks and my nuts have not really changed that much , i guess everybody is different, either that or i had really low test levels and my body never did stop making it .

W

wolfyEVH

Little Man said:
i have some killa. but shouldnti have used it dring and not after? ihave 5000ui let me know. i heard its worthless for pct.

don't take it bro......HCG isnt necessary in cycles and do NOT take it during PCT with clomid/nolva. clomid/nolva however are necessary. just give it a few weeks bro.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
thanks heh i am gonna take the rest of my clomid dose tonight after i eat. im suprised i have only lost about 2 lbs since i have been off for 2 weeks. i am also eating about 4500 cal a day now instead of 4000.

W

wolfyEVH

i meant to say HCG isnt necessary in ALL cycles. I would however highly recommend it with long cycles and cycles with tren

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Little Man said:
i have some killa. but shouldnti have used it dring and not after? ihave 5000ui let me know. i heard its worthless for pct.

You should use your HCG near the end of your cycle. I take 6000 ius over the period or 8-10 days. last HCG shot is on the same day as my last test shot.

HCG will suppress natural test too, so using it during PCT is counterproductive, although it can have its place. Suppression of test by HCG goes away at apprx the same time your natural test should start coming back from the gear. So I use HCG basically to get my nuts back to size so when they are ready to go, it will be a full production run. Not a test batch. :)

Keep on with your clomid/nolva for now and just hang loose for a bit. You will get back to normal soon.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
my girl says they have gotten a tiny bit bigger. but they still fit in her mouth so i knowthey are still shrunken. but i guess it takes a few weeks u guys said.

Slam Dingo

Sep 29, 2005
Little Man said:
my girl says they have gotten a tiny bit bigger. but they still fit in her mouth so i knowthey are still shrunken. but i guess it takes a few weeks u guys said.

haha.... That sounds like an awesome way to measure nad growth!
Tell her you need to test the growth everyday.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
KILLA said:
You should use your HCG near the end of your cycle. I take 6000 ius over the period or 8-10 days. last HCG shot is on the same day as my last test shot.

I've always understood that HCG should be used throughout the entire cycle it's intended for. I know there are mant different ways you can break the doses up, but again, from what I've been told and read, it should be used throughout the cycle and not just at the end. Anyone have anymore feedback? I found this on Swale's PCT........................

Swale's HCG advice

I advise my AAS patients to use small amounts of HCG (250IU to 500IU) two days each week, right from the beginning of the cycle. This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on. I am also a big fan of maintaining estrogen within physiological ranges. Both therapies have been shown to hasten recovery.Any more than 500IU of HCG per day causes too much aromatase activity. Some feel aromatase is actually toxic to the Leydig cells of the testes. You are then inducing primary hypogonadism (which is permanent) while treating steroid-induced secondary (hypogonadotrophic) hypogonadism (which is temporary--hopefully).

If 250IU or 500IU on two days each week isn?t enough to stave off testicular atrophy, then I recommend using it more days each week (as opposed to taking larger doses). In fact, I wouldn?t mind having a guy use 250IU per day ALL THROUGH the cycle. Those that have tell me they thus avoid that edgy, burned-out feeling they usually get. They also say they simply feel better each day. Subjective reports, to be sure, but they are hard not to appreciate. Especially when HCG is so inexpensive.

The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle. LH levels rise fairly rapidly, but endogenous testosterone production is limited by lack of use. I also want to make sure a SERM, such as Clomid or Nolvadex, is at effective serum dosage (around 100mg QD for Clomid, 20-40mg QD for Nolvadex) when serum androgen levels drop to a concentration roughly equal to 200mg of testosterone per week. That is when androgenic inhibition at the HP no longer dominates over estrogenic antagonism with respect to inducing LH production. Of course, if the fellow has been doing Clomid or Nolvadex all along the way (and I now prefer Nolvadex over Clomid, due to the possibility of negative sides from the Clomid), he is all set to simply continue it at the end (no need to switch from one to the other). BTW, I see no evidence of any benefit in using BOTH SERM?s at the same time. I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.

I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a "bridge". Just because you are not inhibiting the HPTA for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can't fool the body it is smarter than you are.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
thanks i think my body is actually starting to grow again too .. or just might be swollen from being sore hehe.. ill know soon depending if i get heavier..