©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Anabolic Steroid Bible???

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
I was wondering what is the best current/complete Steroid Bible out on the market today? Any help would be appreciated. Newbie here wanting to learn as much as i can w/o having to bother a lot of you.
I appreciate it.

J

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Heres where I give credit To Most everything Ive learned over the years.
Theres an endless amount of information From experienced users all the way From Top pros to Guys like yourself Just researching and trying to learn all they can.

www.professionalmuscle.com

Man back when I started out my First book was
Anabolic Edge. I think it was Bill Phillips and another guy if I remember right.
Things have changed so much It would be way out of date now days.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I know what you mean, but you will not find such a book. Read as much as possible and take everything that makes sense to you.After, see if is working for you. You will find hundreds of books with huge ammounts of info, but that doesn't mean that just one is true and the rest are worthless. Sites like AnaSci or ProMuscle, as Raj mentioned, where people are talking openly about any issue are in my opinion real tresures. With a simple key word search you gonna find huge ammount of information, from real people , begginers, experienced instructors or professional bodybuilders.

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
I appreciate the tips guys. Im about to start my 1st cycle ever and want to do it the right way! I've searched so much on this site about people requesting help and guidance on what their 1st cycle should be and almost every response is different.
I also know that gets asked A LOT and i don’t want to nag but am ready. I regret not being educated in the different types of gear so I would know what to start off with.

Again, thanks.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
Anabolics 2006, is pretty goodas far as books go, but on forums your not just dealing with one guys point of view, theres a waterfall of experience to back you up....

Jan 15, 2007
+1 for Anabolic Reference Manual 2006, hands down paid for itself 10 fold.