©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth seizures?

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Anyone else have problems getting stealth from alin? I ask cause it seem slike recently there have been a bunch of customers gettin letters from the good ol US customs and border patrol. I myself got the first half of my stealth oreder and all my tabs and just recently got the letter.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I have three orders that are missing in action. They have been great and I always get my stuff every 7 to 8 days after they ship it. Its been over a month now and still nothing.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
manofsteel69 said:
Anyone else have problems getting stealth from alin? I ask cause it seem slike recently there have been a bunch of customers gettin letters from the good ol US customs and border patrol. I myself got the first half of my stealth oreder and all my tabs and just recently got the letter.
Letters from stealth...Who and Where?! I can't remember one...I always get my stealth...Customs even will open up the package, inspect it, and still send...That amazes me if you recieved a letter for stealth...WOW!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Tyrone said:
Letters from stealth...Who and Where?! I can't remember one...I always get my stealth...Customs even will open up the package, inspect it, and still send...That amazes me if you recieved a letter for stealth...WOW!
Edit: Follow the resend on siezure directions exactly and choose a new addy...Alin will hook ya up...

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
I am not worried about alin resending, its jsut if you follow his board, all of a sudden alot of guys are getting letters for stealth only orders, so I think so people at jfk are catching onto them. I have already started the resend proces, hope it comes thorugh cause I gotta order some decaa and masteron hopefully cant keep changing address lol

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
manofsteel69 said:
I am not worried about alin resending, its jsut if you follow his board, all of a sudden alot of guys are getting letters for stealth only orders, so I think so people at jfk are catching onto them. I have already started the resend proces, hope it comes thorugh cause I gotta order some decaa and masteron hopefully cant keep changing address lol
I hear ya but I think the posts like that on there are the minority...There are hundreds or thousands of others that recieve stealth on a daily bases...I think it is like 1 out of 1,000 packages that they check...Too much mail ya know...

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
stealth from ivitamins

my first two orders of stealth products came thru in 7 days, no problem. the last order has been 3 weeks, still no product. there is always the possibility customs now flags stealth products, regardless of point of origin. if this is true, changing addy will not help. will keep board informed if product arrives or i receive seziure letter.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
3 packages over 5 weeks late. After reading all of the other complaints on Alin about the same thing has made me upset. I want my 478 dollars of crap.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
So if they only check somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 out of a thousand it doesn't matter if it is stealth or anything else...The posts being made are from some that happened to be checked and that is an actual small percentage...Let me explain for a sec...
It's like the one customer that has a bad exp. at a restaurant and tells 10 people how bad it was...The other customer has a great exp. and tells 1-2 people if any at all...Same goes here...The bad posts you see are in the MINORITY....Thousands get through you guys...I know it suck and I'm sorry if you get a siezure letter but at least wait till you get the letter to complain...Reason being is that I'v gone Stealth and used Alin MANY MANY times with 100% success...Longest I ever waited was 6 weeks but I've heard of others waitting way longer and it is all due to USPS bros!!! Even though all other orders I have come with in 8-20 days...there are just too many variables right there...

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Tyrone said:
So if they only check somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 out of a thousand it doesn't matter if it is stealth or anything else...The posts being made are from some that happened to be checked and that is an actual small percentage...Let me explain for a sec...
It's like the one customer that has a bad exp. at a restaurant and tells 10 people how bad it was...The other customer has a great exp. and tells 1-2 people if any at all...Same goes here...The bad posts you see are in the MINORITY....Thousands get through you guys...I know it suck and I'm sorry if you get a siezure letter but at least wait till you get the letter to complain...Reason being is that I'v gone Stealth and used Alin MANY MANY times with 100% success...Longest I ever waited was 6 weeks but I've heard of others waitting way longer and it is all due to USPS bros!!! Even though all other orders I have come with in 8-20 days...there are just too many variables right there...
I've gone much longer!!! I had a package that both Alin and myself wrote off as being lost, then 7 months later it showed!!! That's right 7 months later!!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
I've gone much longer!!! I had a package that both Alin and myself wrote off as being lost, then 7 months later it showed!!! That's right 7 months later!!!
Damn K1, I remember that one now...See wtf usps lol...

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Tyrone, I am not bashing Alin or anything like that. I was just curious if everyone else was having problems gettign stealth now. The postcard I got seized was stealth only and was registered, I have already contacted alin with the necessary stuff for a resend, just hope it comes through this time becuase I do not have a 3rd address to try if it doesnt.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
manofsteel69 said:
Tyrone, I am not bashing Alin or anything like that. I was just curious if everyone else was having problems gettign stealth now. The postcard I got seized was stealth only and was registered, I have already contacted alin with the necessary stuff for a resend, just hope it comes through this time becuase I do not have a 3rd address to try if it doesnt.
No, I totally understand man...Sorry if I ever come off abrasive or anything...I hope you have good luck with the resend!!!

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I got one today of my 40ml of Supertest. Just ordered 60ml of test prop and 20ml of test e Monday from Bio. Damn now I have more test then I need. Hope the crap has a long half life for my next cycle. Anyways package was in good shape. Nothing wrote on it and it was in good condition. Just took forever to get.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Tyrone said:
It's like the one customer that has a bad exp. at a restaurant and tells 10 people how bad it was...The other customer has a great exp. and tells 1-2 people if any at allQUOTE]

I don't see how people could complain against Alin? If they mailed it off it is no longer in there hand. I might complain, but not at Alin. If he own the world postal service I would but he doesn't

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
manofsteel69 said:
hell mike i will help you wiht your problem of too much test lol

After reading about all of the seizures I really did write my last three packages off. Trust me I wouldn't have order all of that test on Monday if I knew my gear would show up today. All well, just enough for my next cycle I guess. Now if I get my 50ml of tren ace. I'll be a very happy camper and I will just use the test prop I just order with that.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Got another one today. It was the last one sent so I still have 50ml of tren ace somewhere, but I have confidence it will be here soon.