©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking To Get Sum Real Gear

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
DARKWING773 said:
can u put me in touch with them would big a be on off them? want injectables. eq and winny v
Check out the banners on the site and the sponsors forum towards the bottom of the forums page. It's there bro.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
DARKWING773, I have edited/deleted most all of your posts and threads...Read the board rules, There is NO openly asking for sources, period!! This is your final warning!!

Listen to Tyrone and Alin, stick with board sponsers...They have proven legit, and have been in the game for many years!!

DARKWING773

Oct 14, 2007
OKAY THAT FIND I UNDERSTAND I HAVE PM ALIN NO RESPONSE SO I GUESS I JUST FORGET IT THEN CANT SEEM TO GET A RESPONSE HOW DO YOU GET SOME HELP IF YOUR A NEWBIE AND NOBODY WANTS TO RESPONE ANOR GIVE YOU AND HELP. I HAVE READ ALL THE PRO AND CONS FOR ALMOST a yr now ready but no respone what so ever

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
alin always comes through. He may not have time to answer your questions via email but he always comes through. Sometimes a little longer than expected. When it takes longer it is usualy not his fault. He will send your order within 1 or 2 business days. after it leaves his hands it is out of his control. chill out he will come through for you. can you emagine how many emails he gets everyday? He cant hold your hand through the whole proses he has too many other customers to take care of. He is honest and reputable. Dont worry. :D I think I remember you saying in another thread you needed a tracking number from him or something to that nature. Some of the things he sends cannot have a tracking number because of many sercumstances involved. You didnt get screwed you just maybe didnt think out the logistics on your part enough. Such as making sure you had someone there for your package to be recieved or a shipping adress that would ensure your getting the package. What ever the reason next time think it through for your benifit and trust alin.:D

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
DARKWING773 said:
OKAY THAT FIND I UNDERSTAND I HAVE PM ALIN NO RESPONSE SO I GUESS I JUST FORGET IT THEN CANT SEEM TO GET A RESPONSE HOW DO YOU GET SOME HELP IF YOUR A NEWBIE AND NOBODY WANTS TO RESPONE ANOR GIVE YOU AND HELP. I HAVE READ ALL THE PRO AND CONS FOR ALMOST a yr now ready but no respone what so ever

What do you mean you have read all the pro's and con's? If you want help on something... that could be gear info, possible cycles, side effects, how to order, delivery procedures, legislation, time scales etc etc etc... then don't be saying no one replies cos why would you expect a businessman to reply to some newbie wanting to be spoonfed when he has hundreds of e-mails to look at. He is a very helpful guy and tries to assist anyone who has a certain query.... but can you imagine how many e-mail he receives off people wanting to be spoonfed (?). He doesn't have the time to reply to all those requests cos he is only human.

If you want to know simply research. I haven't long been doing stuff and after 30 mins of research I knew all I needed to know about delivery and where to get stuff. Like people say use a board sponsor as they have been around for years. If you want help on what to do or if your worried about a certain thing then simply ask and we will help you out. But just asking for sources on your first posts... are you stupid? All the info about getting the stuff is on his website so what else do you need... like I said if you want info on compounds then just google them or use this forum cos we help anyone out who asks a question... no matter how trivial that may be.

If you want to know details just go to the banners and click on them.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
So you have actually ordered? So you have nothing to worry about. Alin always comes through so just be patient. It can take time due to customs and then your local depot etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have just remembered - your the one who wrote than thread in the natural section! Saying how you had started working out again and it had been the gargantuan amount of time spreading over a vast 2 weeks! But then wanted supplments to lose lots of weight for you and your wife.

After I wrote the larger reply above (after reading Kaju's reply) I thought oh that is abit harsh especially if he has ordered and is waiting on stuff. I thought he is just alittle worried etc. But then I realized you haven't even done that. You don't have a tracking number you are waiting on.

You have started a thread recently and people are gonna help you! I just asked for more stats cos you didn't supply enough info. So are you writing the above just cos we haven't got back to you straightaway and Alin didn't either (reasons explained). You need some patience. I think that is the reason you were after a magic pill after just 2 weeks of training!

I am sure if your effort increased to the level of your impatience then you will achieve your goals very soon! Just make sure you diet is tight and cardio is high and you are lifting weights 3 times per week. After a few months you should be fine. Then later on when your fitness is up and if you want to either bulk up alittle, get more toned or just raise strength etc... you can try some compounds to help you out.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
DARKWING773 said:

Are you being serious?
You Have 4 guys here trying to help you with good advice.
You also have a handfull of damn good suppliers WIDE open on this forum.
There Not going to answer PM`s though.

If you cant figure it out from here then I agree with you, Id Just forget it.

roidboy

May 10, 2008
fark me dude grab a can of calm down....

things dont happen the second you click your finger ffs.

Ok just wait to hear from alin. i PERSONALLY vouch for him as a legit businessman.

just place your order and wait as it can take up to 3 months pending on postal people.

you will get further if you go slower..