©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help My friend needs HELP!!!

PnutHix

May 8, 2009
Hows it going all! i just switched here from alan bored and i need advice for my friend
seems like my words just aren’t enough to convince him that what he’s doing isn't safe
now please tell me if there is any harm in this.. tho i do know lol
now flame n jump on this all you want but yes this is about an all oral steroid Cycle well cycles lol he won't stop!!!!! lol
so go ahead n flame this shit if you got nothing better to do but just know everyone knows that no matter how much you guys say that to ppl are going to do it anyways... i just want to know that he’s doing it somewhat safer then being completely stupid

now he started off with a 6week dbol cycles n pyramided it with the dosage, then dropped to a 4 week winstrol cycle then jumped on pct... for only 3 weeks no time off
then!!! once pct is done he jumps back on another cycle this time tbol for a good 2 months or something.. then jumps back on another 3week pct.. n once again no time off... n once again!!! after thats done he jumps on a oxydrol cycle for another 6 weeks or some shit with another pct.. and no time off
now im starting to get worried he has like 1 more week of pct n plans on runnig dbol for another 8 weeks

now iv been doing some light research on the subject cause he says its fine but... is it true that you need
Time on + pct = Time off
even for orals?
i think he’s read this but only thinks its for injection roids
n hes on the subject that its just an oral only cycle n that you don't need to wait for so long since the oral roid dropes faster out of your system
now keep in mind my friend doesn't even drink!!! so the only thing that is toxic is the roids
please post on this subject n give some good info so i can show my friend
n i already have told him to get blood work

think the only way to drill this in his head is to make a from about it

now POSt my friends POST!!!!!

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
yes he needs time off
but just as importantly - what does his liver look like now. He may need a liver transplant next year.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
either yur gay (which i dont really care) or yur friend is really stupid. let him research and look at the shit himself. if he fucking cares about his own body.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Pickled liver anyone! ur man needs to get some sence and start lookin' after his body.....

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
either yur gay (which i dont really care) or yur friend is really stupid. let him research and look at the shit himself. if he fucking cares about his own body.

^LOL the truth will set you free!!!

i think yer friend is YOU! your liver is going to poop out little chunk's of snot, you ota feel real good in about 4weeks or so ;)