©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

prami with tren sides

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Prami is a prolactin inhibitor- that being said, prolactin is responsible for some of the side associated with Tren but not all. I think aside from the Gyno issue you'd see a greater reduction in sides if you lowered your Estro with a mild AI

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
On my last run I cranked up the tren to 1200mg EW, but spent most of my time at 900mg EW. I had both prami and caber on hand (hadn't used either before). I decided to go with the caber this time as most people said it was easier on their stomach.

The caber eliminated the night sweats and trensomnia which was nice, however I had such acid indegestion from the tren I could hardly eat. I realize that did not answer your question, but though it might add some insight to the limits of prolactin blockers.

On my next tren run I will run the prami and see if it combats the indestion I suffer from while on tren.

Good luck,
Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey bull how much tren u running and with what other compounds? Need more info bro and if ure hitting depression badly start hitten the gym longer and more intense bro.. iron is the best antidepressant there is my man..keep us posted..
I like the sound of Hawk and caber and no night sweats.interesting info there..thks ib

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
On my last run I cranked up the tren to 1200mg EW, but spent most of my time at 900mg EW. I had both prami and caber on hand (hadn't used either before). I decided to go with the caber this time as most people said it was easier on their stomach.

The caber eliminated the night sweats and trensomnia which was nice, however I had such acid indegestion from the tren I could hardly eat. I realize that did not answer your question, but though it might add some insight to the limits of prolactin blockers.

On my next tren run I will run the prami and see if it combats the indestion I suffer from while on tren.

Good luck,
Hawk

prami won't stop the tren heartburn, you just have to hope it goes away.

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Caber is best. Take eod or e3d and only sides are libido unless you take too much. (Lethargy is a sign of to much)

Prami need to be taken ed at a minimum. If you dont step up the dosage sides suck. If you take too much....you may start having behavior issues.

I took a little to much to quickly. And had some compulsion issues.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012

Good luck,
Hawk

Hey bro, the acid indigestion is no joke. Its not just a matter of the discomfort. An ongoing acid problem can lead to esophageal cancer. I found out the scary way. We run liver protectants, ai, etc to keep things in check. An acid blocker such as previcid or whatever you fine, generic is perfectly ok, should also be incorporated. I myself am now on a script for the rest of my life.
We are more educated now than decades ago to the usage of gear. We have the ability to make very weell thought out and educated choices now. I do believe there is still some more important info left on the table that those of us find out the hard way can bring out and help others. We can all enhance our life ves with little to no adverse effects by being a part of this community in a proactive way. Peace...

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Hey bull how much tren u running and with what other compounds? Need more info bro and if ure hitting depression badly start hitten the gym longer and more intense bro.. iron is the best antidepressant there is my man..keep us posted..
I like the sound of Hawk and caber and no night sweats.interesting info there..thks ib

I havent started yet. Just have everything on hand and getting my ducks in a row before hand. Ill start in about a month. I just didn't want to start and then have a series of questions mid cycle that I should have made the point to find out. Ive always ran test cyp, dbol and decca in all my cycles. Never really ventured out more than that. Read both good and bad about tren and was interested in trying it.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I havent started yet. Just have everything on hand and getting my ducks in a row before hand. Ill start in about a month. I just didn't want to start and then have a series of questions mid cycle that I should have made the point to find out. Ive always ran test cyp, dbol and decca in all my cycles. Never really ventured out more than that. Read both good and bad about tren and was interested in trying it.

Inject every day...it will help lesson all of the sides.

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I just need to keep tren sides down to a minimum because the type of job I have will make them easily (psychological sides) noticeable.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
I found using prami with tren a godsend. Take tren everyday and use prami; worked best for me with little sides.