©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Switching DECA to TREN A last 6weeks?

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
What do you guys think about switching from DECA to tren for the last 6 weeks of a long bulking cycle?

Been on 600 cyp, 500 DECA, 400 MAST E, been taking caber , HCG, Aromasin and all that, i have a proper PCT lined up.

Is switching from deca to tren going to cause any extreame side effet seeing they are both 19 nors?

Or perhaps i drop the DECA, wait 4 weeks contining with test and mast then finsh off cycle with with 50mgs of Tren A ED?

If this is a extreamly dumb idea please speak your mind no offense taken.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Peckerwood why do you keep coming up with all this complex shot of switching compounds and esters at random times?

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
Peckerwood why do you keep coming up with all this complex shot of switching compounds and esters at random times?

yes u r right, im just bored with this cycle and eager to move onto the next one, sorry if i sound like an idiot

my next cycle is either going to be high tren a, low test prop, mast p

of low test, high primo, mast, var

You know what you guys are right, im just gonna finish offf my cycle the way i planned and run peptides and my hgh for a good six months until i do my next cycle.

these are just ideas idk, wouldnt of porb done it, just thinking

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
i think Test/Tren/Mast/Var is one of if not thee best cycles.
i ran it and loved it but hada drop tren bc of my mental state. lol.
but u will like tht

yes u r right, im just bored with this cycle and eager to move onto the next one, sorry if i sound like an idiot

my next cycle is either going to be high tren a, low test prop, mast p

of low test, high primo, mast, var

You know what you guys are right, im just gonna finish offf my cycle the way i planned and run peptides and my hgh for a good six months until i do my next cycle.

these are just ideas idk, wouldnt of porb done it, just thinking

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
i think Test/Tren/Mast/Var is one of if not thee best cycles.
i ran it and loved it but hada drop tren bc of my mental state. lol.
but u will like tht

THank you, yeah i see that it is a popular combo and i am eagar to see what results is yeilds

some labs even make a blend/cut blend some call it just for this type of cycle now.