©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Fitness Industry Is Fucking All The Bodybuilders - Rich Piana

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
ehh, not really sure if comparing a musical performance to a posing routine performance is a legit argument but I get what he's saying...unless it's a popular team sport like baseball or football I think most pro athletes, such as golfers, only get paid when they play well and for endorsements...

he's sayin bodybuilders should get paid for just showing up....ummm, not sure if I agree

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm not sure he realizes how few people show up for the average bodybuilding show. If they relied solely on spectator ticket sales at most shows, there wouldn't be more than a handful of bodybuilding shows in the entire country every year. It's just not much of a spectator sport. It's a niche market. The only real money anywhere in the industry comes from supplement company sponsorships.

And the more Rich talks, the more he starts to sound whiney and antagonistic. There's a way to say things to help bring about change, and then there's his way. He's really starting to sound like a crybaby. You want to bring about real change Rich? Become a promoter and put on your own show, then give back like you're preaching about in your video. Show the industry how easy and altruistic it is to do the right thing. I'm willing to bet that after giving the competitors free entry, you'll be lucky to break even; let alone have enough money to move to a bigger venue the next year. Quit your bitchin and go peddle your "industry changing" supplements.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I like Rich, but I swear he repeats himself 5-6 times with everything he ever says.