©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Minimum eo in a standard test e 250

msc173

Aug 19, 2013
This is the first time I have used eo and I eo I noticed was kind of pricey. What would be a minimum percentage that would still result in smooth pin?

msc173

Aug 19, 2013
Ha I'm not allergic and my buddy gave me some. Painless last few batches I have made have been unbearably painful using bb and ba with gso

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
What ester of Test? If it's E or C, then he's right. The minimum amount is none, because E or C holds just fine at 250mg/ml without it, thus making EO unnecessary. If you just want to use it for the sake of using it, use whatever concentration of it you want and you should be just fine.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like to see about 15% eo in test e or c just to allow it to flow through a slin pin a little better.

msc173

Aug 19, 2013
Ok that's what I was looking for. I understand it's unnecessary, but for some reason I have been making batches lately and the test e is extremely painful. My buddy has been putting it in his regular dosed batches and i have been having no pain. He would not tell me what was even in it, he said I needed to figure it out. But I'm 9 weeks to my show and getting sick everytime I take a shot.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Why not just bb and gso?.. pain is from bad quality of raw , high ba amount, new site , and amount administered at site, and or bad brew sanitation techniques .

msc173

Aug 19, 2013
Why not just bb and gso?.. pain is from bad quality of raw , high ba amount, new site , and amount administered at site, and or bad brew sanitation techniques .

I bought a bunch like 300 bottles worth n have tried different techniques, oils, percentages, heck even your run it under water to clear phenol. Every single time hurts like hell. Eo is the only thing I haven't tried. Could be a bad source. This is the first time I have gotten crap, but it was a lot of crap. Guess u live and u learn.

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
That is ludacris to use EO in 250mg!! Can u say overkill? If u want it thin the. Just make it with mct oil. I jus made mine with 1 1/2% BA and 10% BB with 100% mct oil. Pins soooo smooth. It's not thick at all

msc173

Aug 19, 2013
just ordered a small batch from a new sponsor hoping it doesnt have any pain. I used mct oil as well. Still has pain. This would only be for my personal use. I Shoot 1750 test a week so making it alittle less painful would be nice. I only use this high of test for contest time.

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Brotha I shoot 500mg a fkn day!!! And I still have no pain so either ur making it wrong or u need to change powder supply. My shit don't hurt at all

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
You don't need any eo, if you want thin test then use MCT oil, mines 300mg test'e in mct and its like water (well almost)

msc173

Aug 19, 2013
the problem is Raw Material- this is wide known problem with Test E. raw material causing pain

Agreed got new batch in and no pain... Had to chunk the old stuff. Compared the new with the old. Old had a yellow tint to it won't be ordering that again. Sticking to my new guy everything I have gotten is top notch