©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Von Moger.....again????

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This guy cant be too serious about the BBing game with him doing all these seriously STUPID stunts. Goood God, what a moron. Total tear to the knee this time.

[ame]https://youtu.be/qncfJ16xKzg[/ame]

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
That didn't look or sound good at all. He will be out for a long time. He is living life but he needs to stop doing all these stupid things as they will ruin his career. I am surprised he hasn't crashed his bike yet but maybe that will be next!

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I saw this on his instagram. At first I thought it may even be a joke but when I saw the paramedics I knew it was for real. It sounded bad and it turned out to be that way. He won't be able to train legs for months. He is still recovering from his bicep tear as well.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That didn't look or sound good at all. He will be out for a long time. He is living life but he needs to stop doing all these stupid things as they will ruin his career. I am surprised he hasn't crashed his bike yet but maybe that will be next!

Me too. I was watching one of his videos and he was driving the bike like an idiot and I figured it would be the bike the either killed him or retired him. Silly me, I should have known it would be repelling down a cliff face.

Getbiger

Donating Member
Dec 11, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if it's just ego getting to some of these guys. Once you establish a certain persona on social media you have to keep doing more and more to maintain it.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Sometimes I wonder if it's just ego getting to some of these guys. Once you establish a certain persona on social media you have to keep doing more and more to maintain it.

I see it with many insta famous people. Even that term sounds stupid but they are famous and they have to keep putting out the type of content that got them their millions of followers. I think with Calum it's more he just likes doing crazy things and he is a bit stupid. Rambo summed it up!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
This guy is going to ruin his career. It sounds like he may be out for 6 months. He has so much potential but he is not helping himself being this reckless.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He is stupid but I like the fact he always laughs about it. Even when he is being carried on a stretcher he is smiling. He gets a lot of bad hate online which I have never understood.

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
I see it with many insta famous people. Even that term sounds stupid but they are famous and they have to keep putting out the type of content that got them their millions of followers. I think with Calum it's more he just likes doing crazy things and he is a bit stupid. Rambo summed it up!

I agree I think he could care less about body building. I think hes making money on social media and partying. You could tell where his heart is. True body builders are completely disciplined. They would never pull no crap like that. Its all about the training, the meals ,the recovery and rest.Those are the guys that make it.
He has insane genetics he could be a monster a freak and do extremely well in the sport. But if he dosent use it to his advantage the greatest genetics in the world dont mean shit at that point.
There will come a time where he may decide he wants to get serious but it may be to late. with those type of injuries your body can never function to its maximum potential again and even if it could, now you will always be thinking about the torn knee while squatting heavy, is it going to go again? now it becomes an obstacle you have to work past

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Up Date

He's screwed himself pretty good this time.....

[ame]https://youtu.be/xPg3Sbqqf6w[/ame]

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
A full patellar tear is really bad. He could be out for 6 months rehabbing that.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Can you believe on top of this new injury he has reinjured his bicep and will need a second surgery???? OMG, when it rains it pours..........

[ame]https://youtu.be/PFSrZF0b3Wg[/ame]

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I feel bad for the guy. He seems like a good person. He probably feels stupid reading all the comments but it's good to see him keep a positive mindset. The next few months will be tough for him but he can bounce back.

BG

Nov 17, 2013
CRAZY!! But, that is life. And he is living it, having fun. As has been said, he probably isn't that serious about competing