©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Branch Warren T-Rex Strong

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Like him or hate him he's been banging away and winning for years.
I like him!!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZY9j4nzaig8[/ame]

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Big fan of Branch. He just got on with the job and looked great when he placed 2nd. Grainy thick muscle all over.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Vids like this make me want to go the gym and pound the weight. Branch has the best gym vids. Great bodybuilder and I would have liked him to get a few more 1st place finishes in his career.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I saw this the other day. I will watch this before training tonight :)

Chooch

May 3, 2013
We met him backstage at a show two or three years ago, nicest guy in the world to talk to. I actually felt bad like we were taking up all his time but he didn’t seem to mind at all. Great guy and I wish we’d have got to see a few more big wins for him.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
DENSE! He looks great in some of those poses in the gym...total monster!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Know a powerlifter guy I used to mod with at afboard that trained with Branch at metroflex. He had nothing but good things to say about Branch.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
DENSE! He looks great in some of those poses in the gym...total monster!

It's strange to me as Branch is often spoken about as being freaky but not looking good. Sure injuries and age had an effect in his later years. But Branch to me has one of the most impressive physiques to never win the Olympia. He was very close the year he came 2nd in the vid though. Thick grainy muscle head to toe.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I was told by a friend he is thick and wide and very impressive in person. He looks crazy when he is topless training in the video. He has that grainy look similar to Dorian.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
i will always remeber Branch of this video...him screaming .....while riding the horse...not trying to rain on his parade...but its funny

Branch Warren's Horse Accident: Real or Fake? - YouTube

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LOL, He's one lucky s.o.b. he didn't get really hurt bad. Look at the distance he fell from the horse to the ground.