©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca and masteron

oldnslow

Donating Member
Mar 28, 2018
Why not deca and masteron? My first cycle was deca/winstrol 33 years ago. I haven't done that since, but the gains were great.

Some feel that it is most important to control E2 on deca, do you think the masteron would take care of that or use an anti-e?

..or just go with the old school deca/winstrol with dbol kickstart?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Why not deca and masteron? My first cycle was deca/winstrol 33 years ago. I haven't done that since, but the gains were great.

Some feel that it is most important to control E2 on deca, do you think the masteron would take care of that or use an anti-e?

Whether or not Masteron will be enough to control e2 is entirely dependent on the individual running the cycle. Everyone has a different sensitivity to estrogen. I can’t even run an HRT amount of Test without Aromasin. Other guys can run a gram of Test without an AI. You have to know how your body responds and adjust accordingly.

If you want to try it, try it. But, have an AI on hand incase you need it.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Whether or not Masteron will be enough to control e2 is entirely dependent on the individual running the cycle. Everyone has a different sensitivity to estrogen. I can’t even run an HRT amount of Test without Aromasin. Other guys can run a gram of Test without an AI. You have to know how your body responds and adjust accordingly.

I agree. I would also run at least an hrt dose of test with mast and deca.

oldnslow

Donating Member
Mar 28, 2018
Thanks guys. On hrt, but was planning to bump to 250/wk. Will do 250 test, 300 deca, probably 400 mast?, and use anti e according to blood work.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Thanks guys. On hrt, but was planning to bump to 250/wk. Will do 250 test, 300 deca, probably 400 mast?, and use anti e according to blood work.

Blood work is the only way to know for sure. Good on you for getting it done.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

I like that cycle a lot. You may be fine without an anti e but bloodwork will tell you if that is the case. You should log your cycle on here.

JDiesel911

Mar 29, 2018
At the very least I would have Nolva and Adex on hand. I won't even run Deca because of the sides I get from it, but I'm about to run a similar cycle using Eq instead. But I'm definitely interested in how you make here.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I think MASTERON could be used in ANY cycle. I love the stuff. I wouldn't ever count on it for anti E control on its own though. I'd still run a low dose AI or SERM.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I think MASTERON could be used in ANY cycle. I love the stuff. I wouldn't ever count on it for anti E control on its own though. I'd still run a low dose AI or SERM.

I agree. Masteron is great in any cycle. I personally like test p, npp, mast p.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I agree. Masteron is great in any cycle. I personally like test p, npp, mast p.

That's my plan for my next cycle. 8 weeks of test p, npp and mast p then swop the npp for tren a for another 8 weeks. Should be a good 16 weeker!

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006

I've ran, and am running almost the same cycle now. Only thing I do differently is I just keep my test at trt- so 150mg test, 300mg nand, 400mg mast. Great mild cycle, no sides, no ancillaries.

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
I’m a huge masteron fan, especially when your body fat is low.. I love the vines it brings out

armada

Mar 5, 2017
Why not include test? Test + Deca + Mast is a great cycle. I prefer High test, medium deca, and low mast.

e.g. 500 test, 300 deca, 200 mast.

Test is the base of the cycle, deca adds a nice anabolic kick, and mast helps keep some of the sub-q water at bay and also combats some of the sides many get from deca.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Why not include test? Test + Deca + Mast is a great cycle. I prefer High test, medium deca, and low mast.

e.g. 500 test, 300 deca, 200 mast.

Test is the base of the cycle, deca adds a nice anabolic kick, and mast helps keep some of the sub-q water at bay and also combats some of the sides many get from deca.

I agree test should always be a base. Even if deca and mast are dosed higher I would have some test in. Your 1g cycle looks great and something I would run. I would probably add an oral such as dbol or tbol as well.

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018

Solid advice. Totally agree. I am like you and need AI on TRT dose unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
That's my plan for my next cycle. 8 weeks of test p, npp and mast p then swop the npp for tren a for another 8 weeks. Should be a good 16 weeker!

Sounds like a solid plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk