©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Creatine...

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Hey fellas

Just wanted to know with creatine .. for maxxx results should it only be taking before and after training.. wat about weekends when your not training .. can you still take it then at all .. not sure how this stuff works fully.. and when would u see the effects of its stuff coming in if your taking 5gs 1 tsp before training and 5g after training .. thanks in advanced.. :smoker:

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
5g before and after workout seem 2 work good....... on the days u dont work out i would just take 5g in the morning....... u dont wanna stop u wanan keep levels consistant

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
all creatine is different, read the directions bro. some u take before u lift only, and some u have to take all the time.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Drink PLENTY of water with creatine use.
The stuff is great,but it will shred your kidneys like shards of glass.
SO,Drink your 64ozs of water!

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Yeh sweet.. i drink at least 3L of water a day plus my 600ml during a workout.
yeh creatine is pretty gud getting some good results .. well thanks again .. :D

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Arnie said:
how much is 7g 1 tsp an half ?
:confused:

That's about what I use I mix it in a shake. Get the micronized stuff it is more absorbable and better for your liver and kidneys.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Ok.. I use Horleys Creatine Monohydrate.. Still allright seems to be working fine i guess.. but if theres better stuff . id grab it ;)