©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

igf- 1lr3 protocols

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
What do ur alls protocols look like and how effective do u feel igf is. I cant answer this myself cause I have always ran it with gh. Im looking for real life answers not what a study says cause a lot of things look good on paper and a lot of times it just dont turn out that way. As for me I always ran it 100mcg ed . IM in wo days, post wo and subq on non. I know some people run it only on wo days. Some on eod and some e3d. What r ur alls experience. Thanks

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
What do ur alls protocols look like and how effective do u feel igf is. I cant answer this myself cause I have always ran it with gh. Im looking for real life answers not what a study says cause a lot of things look good on paper and a lot of times it just dont turn out that way. As for me I always ran it 100mcg ed . IM in wo days, post wo and subq on non. I know some people run it only on wo days. Some on eod and some e3d. What r ur alls experience. Thanks

I personally have only tried igf-1des. My protocol is 30min before workout inject intramuscular muscles that will be worked on that given day. Biceps 50mcgs each, triceps 50mcgs each, calves 50 mcgs each. Bigger muscle groups 100mcgs. So far I love igf-1des. The pumps are amazing. For example my biceps seem to have taken more of a rounder/harder shape. I will finish this protocol and start either Eli or Rips in April.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I used to but now I just wait till I get home as I have found no difference in the timing...but some people say immediately after wo

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks

I run it just like you. When I do run it, I use mgf post workout as well. I usually hit shoulders and tris. I believe this has certainly brought them up some.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Igf and log combo post 100mcg ..5 iu ..

Psych hes not talkin about the house of hell in eddieville..
I keep two loaded in visor in winter , summer in cooler next to my icy brotein.. if u guys come and try to jack it i carry my 380 lcp in gym bag and i need target practice.. learn to sprint psych
...not...

Last edited:

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Igf and log combo post 100mcg ..5 iu ..

Psych hes not talkin about the house of hell in eddieville..
I keep two loaded in visor in winter , summer in cooler next to my icy brotein.. if u guys come and try to jack it i carry my 380 lcp in gym bag and i need target practice.. learn to sprint psych
...not...

Not a prob cardio is for ****....

Last edited: