©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH and Swelling

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I am running 10iu everyday of rips (been back on for 4 weeks). I have the usual hand numbness, wrist and hand pain that comes with the territory but my feet and ankles are swelling up now.

What can I do to decrease this?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have taken 10iu a day before in the past. Always have the hand and wrist issues for the first couple of months but don't recall ever having the feet and ankle swelling? May have and just never noticed?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I had the angle swelling when it was on Peptides, Slin and DBOL. Face was like the moon too.

Two weeks off peps and I was back to non-bloated-fluffy-swole-mess.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I have taken 10iu a day before in the past. Always have the hand and wrist issues for the first couple of months but don't recall ever having the feet and ankle swelling? May have and just never noticed?

Were you leaner in the past?

lafbear2

Aug 13, 2014
Try Horse Chestnut Seed Extract

Try using something like Nature's Way "Leg Veins" supplement and/or Planetary Herbals "Horse Chestnut Vein Strength" supplement. Both contain horse chestnut seed extract along with other herbals that improve circulation at the extremities and allow return of excess fluid that is retained at the extremities, primarily lower leg/ankle/feet but also helps me slightly with hands.

I've been using these for over 2 years with GH and it definitely helps me. I take one of each in the AM and PM.