©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cjc 1295 dac.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
i have been reading about cjc 1295 on the forum. but i can't seem to find layman's terms to what it does. i understand dac. but what cjc really does... i've read it so much i damn near have the chemical make-up of memorized. lol but exactly what does it do?? is it a fat burner? does it help with muscle growth?? I was told to use it till i dropped below 20% bf. now, i'm at 19.1% natural. i wanna try a months cycle, to see what it will do. or, since i'm below 20% should i start a deca and test cycle??

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Use the "sponsers" page here for peptides, the web is full of info. on what it does. basically cdc1295 w/dac is a long acting pep. dosed 1 x week.,to help release your bodies own GH, and you can combine with GHRP and other pep's, dig a little deeper and you will find all you need.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
ok, i'm not sure what to do...i was reading one site that says to delude with sterile water and another site says inject it.....what should i do??

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
It's an alternative to hgh. It's, effects will be similar, just less pronounced as hgh is dose dependent and dac has a ceiling based on each individuals ability to produce gh. Whoever told you to only use it above 20% be clearly had no idea what he was talking about. If anything wild suggest the opposite. Those are the easy pounds to get rid of, plus when your that fat, is hard to tell you lost 4% bf but 12% to 8% is huge. It also helps with recovery, skin, and an aid in building lean muscle mass. It does have to be reconstituted.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
i have a weigh in on the 10th. and my last weigh in i was at 19.1% bf. i'm not sure how to reconstitute it. is it like a 1 to 1 thing? say 1 ml of dac to 1 ml of sterile water???

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i have been reading about cjc 1295 on the forum. but i can't seem to find layman's terms to what it does. i understand dac. but what cjc really does... i've read it so much i damn near have the chemical make-up of memorized. lol but exactly what does it do?? is it a fat burner? does it help with muscle growth?? I was told to use it till i dropped below 20% bf. now, i'm at 19.1% natural. i wanna try a months cycle, to see what it will do. or, since i'm below 20% should i start a deca and test cycle??

Just incase you get anything from it I wrote this on cjc-dac ages ago...

CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) and stimulates growth hormone release from the pituitary. CJC-1295 DAC's interesting point is a result of the addition of DAC which lengthens the drugs active life. The DAC makes the drug a long-acting version of GHRH with an extended half life of approximately 8 days. For research purposes it can be used much more conveniently then other GHRH's. Therefore only 1 or 2 weekly injections are needed for constant elevated levels of HGH and IGF-1 in the research subject.

Researchers get all the same benefits of other short acting GHRH's and HGH but in a much more convenient manner. HGH may cause bigger spikes in GH but with CJC-1295 DAC you get continuous surges in GH throughout the day and elevated IGF-1 levels lasting for up to 28 days post injection. Teichman SL et al. (2006) displayed after multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. Interestingly they shown after a single injection of CJC-1295 DAC, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2 to 10 fold for 6 days. In addition to increases in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5 to 3 fold for 9–11 days.

Numerous studies I have read on this peptide continually display it's incredible ability to increase GH and IGF-1. It's a very interesting peptide for all researchers due to it's possible medical benefits. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short life GHRH's have limited therapeutic use. Ionescu M et al. (2006) also shown CJC-1295 DAC increasing trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The long acting nature of this peptide opens the door to many possibilities in the medical field. Moreover no serious adverse reactions have been reported in my own or any of the studies I have read. This would lead me to believe this is a safe peptide for research purposes and carries no risks. The only side effect I have come across in the studies published is a strong head rush experienced by patients after injection.

Research has shown CJC-1295 DAC stimulates slow wave sleep (SWS). SWS is a deep sleep and consists of stages 3 and 4 of non-rapid eye movement. These stages are the ones most important to the bodies repair and recovery. They are also important to consolidate new memories.

The advantage of using CJC-1295 DAC over actual HGH injections is that the later shuts down the body's own natural production of GH. CJC-1295- DAC only stimulates the bodies own GH production so the body will not struggle to produce it's own GH after usage. In the long run I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health. Moreover on the black market good GH is getting near on impossible to find on a consistent basis.

To make the most of CJC-1295 DAC during research experiments, somatostatin needs to be controlled as it inhibits GH release. The best way to do this is using a compound known as an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. From reading various research studies I would recommend Huperzine-A. This is being used by many researchers to boost the effectiveness of CJC-1295-DAC. Many researchers also add Green tea to their protocol as the ECGC's in green tea increase the inhibitory effectiveness of Huperzine-A a on acetylcholineesterase. Zhang L et al. (2009) investigated EGCG's enhancement effect of Huperzine A on inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE). The inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase is quite weak in the whole phase. EGCG hardly inhibits the AChE activity within the range 10-300 mg/kg. However, upon addition of EGCG to the huperzine A groups, a remarkably enhanced inhibitory effect was observed. Although I must add I have taken CJC-DAC alone a few times and the results were fantastic every time.

If a researcher was solely concerned with increasing a patients GH and IGF-1 levels I would recommend including a GHRP to the CJC-1295 DAC. For the highest spike in GH I would utilize GHRP-2 in addition with an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. One researcher took the advice about inhibiting acetylcholinesterase during a research study of his own. CJC-1295 DAC was used at 3mg per week combined with ghrp2 at 100mcg 4 times per day. He also used the short acting CJC-1295 during his study. His serum gh was 48 and IGF-1 tested at 390. These sort of numbers display the power of these GHRH and GHRP's combined.

I have conducted my own research using CJC-1295 DAC and can safely state it is the most effective peptide I have observed so far. Even as little as 2mg weekly with no added GHRP brings about significant fatloss, improved sleep, better skin and general mood lift to my research subject. However for the best bang for your buck I highly recommend adding in ghrp-2. Other GHRP's are fantastic but I generally feel GHRP-2 is most effective. In conclusion CJC-1295 DAC seems to be a very safe and extremely effective peptide. It's long active length provides numerous benefits over other GHRH's. I have observed no bad side effects and look forward to seeing many future studies showing the benefits I have seen it bring.

References

1. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA (2006) Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. PMID: 16352683 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Ionescu M, Frohman LA (2006) Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. PMID: 17018654 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Zhang L, Cao H, Wen J, Xu M (2009) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate enhances the inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase by increasing the affinity with serum albumin. PMID: 19622237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Just incase you get anything from it I wrote this on cjc-dac ages ago...

CJC-1295 DAC

CJC-1295 DAC is a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) with Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) and stimulates growth hormone release from the pituitary. CJC-1295 DAC's interesting point is a result of the addition of DAC which lengthens the drugs active life. The DAC makes the drug a long-acting version of GHRH with an extended half life of approximately 8 days. For research purposes it can be used much more conveniently then other GHRH's. Therefore only 1 or 2 weekly injections are needed for constant elevated levels of HGH and IGF-1 in the research subject.

Researchers get all the same benefits of other short acting GHRH's and HGH but in a much more convenient manner. HGH may cause bigger spikes in GH but with CJC-1295 DAC you get continuous surges in GH throughout the day and elevated IGF-1 levels lasting for up to 28 days post injection. Teichman SL et al. (2006) displayed after multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 days. Interestingly they shown after a single injection of CJC-1295 DAC, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2 to 10 fold for 6 days. In addition to increases in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5 to 3 fold for 9–11 days.

Numerous studies I have read on this peptide continually display it's incredible ability to increase GH and IGF-1. It's a very interesting peptide for all researchers due to it's possible medical benefits. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short life GHRH's have limited therapeutic use. Ionescu M et al. (2006) also shown CJC-1295 DAC increasing trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The long acting nature of this peptide opens the door to many possibilities in the medical field. Moreover no serious adverse reactions have been reported in my own or any of the studies I have read. This would lead me to believe this is a safe peptide for research purposes and carries no risks. The only side effect I have come across in the studies published is a strong head rush experienced by patients after injection.

Research has shown CJC-1295 DAC stimulates slow wave sleep (SWS). SWS is a deep sleep and consists of stages 3 and 4 of non-rapid eye movement. These stages are the ones most important to the bodies repair and recovery. They are also important to consolidate new memories.

The advantage of using CJC-1295 DAC over actual HGH injections is that the later shuts down the body's own natural production of GH. CJC-1295- DAC only stimulates the bodies own GH production so the body will not struggle to produce it's own GH after usage. In the long run I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health. Moreover on the black market good GH is getting near on impossible to find on a consistent basis.

To make the most of CJC-1295 DAC during research experiments, somatostatin needs to be controlled as it inhibits GH release. The best way to do this is using a compound known as an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. From reading various research studies I would recommend Huperzine-A. This is being used by many researchers to boost the effectiveness of CJC-1295-DAC. Many researchers also add Green tea to their protocol as the ECGC's in green tea increase the inhibitory effectiveness of Huperzine-A a on acetylcholineesterase. Zhang L et al. (2009) investigated EGCG's enhancement effect of Huperzine A on inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE). The inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase is quite weak in the whole phase. EGCG hardly inhibits the AChE activity within the range 10-300 mg/kg. However, upon addition of EGCG to the huperzine A groups, a remarkably enhanced inhibitory effect was observed. Although I must add I have taken CJC-DAC alone a few times and the results were fantastic every time.

If a researcher was solely concerned with increasing a patients GH and IGF-1 levels I would recommend including a GHRP to the CJC-1295 DAC. For the highest spike in GH I would utilize GHRP-2 in addition with an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. One researcher took the advice about inhibiting acetylcholinesterase during a research study of his own. CJC-1295 DAC was used at 3mg per week combined with ghrp2 at 100mcg 4 times per day. He also used the short acting CJC-1295 during his study. His serum gh was 48 and IGF-1 tested at 390. These sort of numbers display the power of these GHRH and GHRP's combined.

I have conducted my own research using CJC-1295 DAC and can safely state it is the most effective peptide I have observed so far. Even as little as 2mg weekly with no added GHRP brings about significant fatloss, improved sleep, better skin and general mood lift to my research subject. However for the best bang for your buck I highly recommend adding in ghrp-2. Other GHRP's are fantastic but I generally feel GHRP-2 is most effective. In conclusion CJC-1295 DAC seems to be a very safe and extremely effective peptide. It's long active length provides numerous benefits over other GHRH's. I have observed no bad side effects and look forward to seeing many future studies showing the benefits I have seen it bring.

References

1. Teichman SL, Neale A, Lawrence B, Gagnon C, Castaigne JP, Frohman LA (2006) Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults. PMID: 16352683 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Ionescu M, Frohman LA (2006) Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. PMID: 17018654 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Zhang L, Cao H, Wen J, Xu M (2009) Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate enhances the inhibitory effect of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase by increasing the affinity with serum albumin. PMID: 19622237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE].

thanks, i've read this about three or four times. trying to understand. i have read many online articles, that helped me to better understand what it is. and what it does.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I hate being new to this. on the link, the first step, the syringe volume only goes up to 1 ml. my syringes go up to 3 ml...what do i do with this???
You need some 1ml insulin syringes.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
it arrived today. it is in the bottle in powder from. do i just fill the bottles with sterile water...and shake well. lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
OK, add 2.5ml bac water to the vial to reconstitute. Gently swirl the bottle, DO NOT SHAKE. This gives you 20mcg/iu. This should be all you need to find your required dose. If not you can use the peptide calculator I posted earlier.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
OK, add 2.5ml bac water to the vial to reconstitute. Gently swirl the bottle, DO NOT SHAKE. This gives you 20mcg/iu. This should be all you need to find your required dose. If not you can use the peptide calculator I posted earlier.

thanks a lot bro. now gotta find water. lol

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
How many bottles did you get? What dose are you planning to use? I would put it far less than 2.5ml water (get bac water) in the 5mg cjc-dac vial. If you are planning to dose ed then use lots of water but otherwise much less.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
took my first shot about 5 min ago. i'm starting to sweat, my body is getting hot. probably just nerves, since this is my first time.