©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Modafinil modern day NZT 48

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Has anyone ever taken this? If so.. Please enlighten us with your experiences, how you felt and what effects it had on you.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Dude, Modafinil/Provigil is not a miracle drug, and it's absolutely nothing like the drug in that stupid movie. It will not make you smarter, more observant or as charming as Bradley Cooper. It's a drug used to treat people with narcolepsy, sleep disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome and in some cases ADHD and clinical depression. It's basically a stimulant but it isn't an amphetamine like Adderall so it has much lower potential for abuse. It's a serious drug with serious side effects and should not be fucked with recreationally.

https://www.drugs.com/comments/modafinil/

And recreational drug use isn't supposed to be discussed on this forum in the first place, so would a moderator please delete this thread?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I have to disagree a little bit here it's not really a recreational drug......it's used widely to improve what you already have iq wise.....it doesn't make you smarter but if you already have a high IQ it'll help you make better use of it.....so it's a performance enhancing drug

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
Well I'm sorry for posting this in wrong form. Off topic discussion right? I know that its not going to be nzt48.. I was just inquiring. From what I've read, it for narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder. Off label it is help promote focus/enhance concentration, with out amphetamine effects. Not trying to step on toes.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I havent used it ,if I return to college I absolutely will be getting a script, but the reading I have done on it if you have a normal intelligence it's just going to be a suger pill with side effects and not worth the time or money. If you have an above average IQ or need it for one of the other things it's prescribed for it has promise if used right.

I didn't chime in with info because I haven't tried it and all I have is what I read up on it quite awhile back so it's just my opinion and should be researched a lot farther before using.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014
So..i looked around and found a alternative to modafinil. Adrafinil. It will convert to modafinil in the body. So far what i have experienced is..enchanted concentration and more energy, much more alert and awake( better then coffee). I noticed while taking it, the foggy mind issue is no longer. Its better absorbed on an empty stomach. Takes about an hour to an 1.5 hours to kick in, lasts as long as 6 hours for me. Just an update.