©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop as a first cycle instead of Enanthate . . .

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
I know everyone always says for first cycle Test Enan Test Enan Test Enan... what about a shorter ester like Propionate, just wondering why that's never suggested, is it because of the ED/EOD inj's that are the deterrent?

I'm just wondering what would be the best first cycle, I don't care about getting stuck, and more I read about the shorter esters the more I'm being convinced that they (all of them) are the way to go.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, just going by all the stuff I'm reading, reading all fucking day long it seems, hours of this because if I do it I'm going to do it right. Hopefully I'll get the right guidance along the way :headbang:

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
nothing wrong with a short ester for your 1st cycle. We just say enan or cyp because you don't have to pin so much. With someone new, the frequent pinning can be a pain, so we usually tell a new guy to use a long ester till they get used to it.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Like said above, prop will work great. It's just the frequent pinning for a newbie.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Its the frequent pinning as mentioned above, but I would also say that prop can be painful, especially in virgin muscle. So you might not mind the pinning, but if you are so sore that you run out of places to pin, then it quickly becomes a drag.
You can start with prop, and if it doesnt go well, then jump to a long ester.
Let us know how it goes.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
I'd go with Test E for the first time. You have more time in between pins to adjust your diet, workout, and get disciplined in following your regimen. Get the experience first, especially with pinning.

For example, 1cc of Test E is usually 200mg and you'd need 2cc for 200mg Test P. Like hijacked said, it's volume and virgin muscle.

Might also eyeball some subcutaneous pinning, and make your own mind up after reading about it.

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
I'd go with Test E for the first time. You have more time in between pins to adjust your diet, workout, and get disciplined in following your regimen. Get the experience first, especially with pinning.

For example, 1cc of Test E is usually 200mg and you'd need 2cc for 200mg Test P. Like hijacked said, it's volume and virgin muscle.

Might also eyeball some subcutaneous pinning, and make your own mind up after reading about it.

will do - will check on subq didn't think you could do aas sub thanks.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Enjoy pinning just 1 timea week or every say 5th day. Great results with
a long ester. I really like prop but pinning ed or eod just for the sake of one short ester is not worth it for me. If I were using multiple short compounds then I'd go with prop. JUst my .2. Thanks, T

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I see nothing wrong with prop as first cycle if you don't mind pinning ed or eod but most find it more convient to use long ester and pin once or twice a week, pretty much only time I use prop is when in prep and as Enigmatic said I wish more sponsors carried test A

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Then you prop wussys should go the test phen prop route 150 every 3rd day. Sub q is for less than one ml . Who wants a big lump to pack around the beach ? .I'd do Cyp and dbol don't try to alter what works well and besides cyp is closest to human test in molecular structure.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Testosterone acetate, a shorter ester than prop. Not many sources sell it but I'm lucky that my favorite one does:D
Edit-

I thought it was longer for some reason- fuck I am test prop sensitive, but all the TestA I've used was smooth as butta. Wonder why experience so much pain with TestP vs TestA??

Last edited:

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
Edit-

I thought it was longer for some reason- fuck I am test prop sensitive, but all the TestA I've used was smooth as butta. Wonder why experience so much pain with TestP vs TestA??

From what I read proionic acid. But honestly, I'm just a noob and reading everything I can!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Your ass cheeks will answer that for you. Other than you getting really sick of the pins no not too long. Do yourself a favor and keep that first run simple.
Pin 1 time week long ester and concentrate on great training and recovery.
You will be amazed .Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I did lot's of that for years :D. Came to the realization that food and training are paramount. The aas are the "reward" for doing the rest the right way.
Excited for you. That first one is a doozy.. T