©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Victory's Syntherol Log

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I will be doing biceps and triceps and following Big A's 30 day protocol layout with the continued 6 weeks maintenance period post cycle.

Starting size just about at 17.5" (current pic attached). Sorry about the lousy pic but have lots of tattoos and the inside bicep there is the only spot that is not tattooed (yet):eek:

Hoping to gain a couple of inches throughout the cycle but any gain is better then no gain. First set of shots done today - 2/ea bicep (outter/inner) - 1/ea tricep (back upper head).

Will post updates on pain and progress. Updated pics will be posted every 10 days as I move up in amounts.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 7

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Looking forward to following this log. Thank you for sharing here:)

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Thanks guys! I know my arms are nothing like magnus' were at his starting point:eek: but hoping to have a good run and see some noticeable gains by the end of it.

Second day of injections are done. No pain at all. Very smooth as far as injections go. No bleeding, knotting or bruising yet. Took the others advise and got the little paint roller to massage after injections and after workouts, it works really well. Arms feel tight and pumped. So far so good!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Great to see a log here on this. I am stuck at 18" and am thinking about running it this winter to stretch em out.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm really thinking of doing my rear delts and a few other laggin parts in an effort to get them to stretch out a lil

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Third day of injections went smoothly. No pain at all so far. Arms are really starting to get tight. Massaging with the paint roller a few times throughout the day. They are most tight when waking up in the morning but through the rest of the day it just feels like a great pump. Enjoying the cycle so far. The pain so far has been nothing like others have described.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Sixth day of injections today. Still no issues at all. No knotting, bruising or excessive bleeding.

The only discomfort is from having a lot of stretch marks on the biceps so when hitting the inner head it takes a little bit more pressure breaking the skin. Besides that the pumps and tightness feels good.

Did a quick measurement the other night before doing my arm sets, still no change in size, so I am hoping that the final few days of the first 10x1ml will see a slight growth? Though I was not really expecting to see any changes until at least the start of the 10x2ml amounts.

Arms have felt a lot more solid though, so those that think that your arms will start getting that "squishy feeling" from the amount of oil being injected, that has not been the case for me.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
What is the approximate cost for a bicep syntherol run?

I do not think we are allowed to talk prices on the boards? It is easy enough to check out the Synthetek site and do the math based on Pride's protocol breakdown thread:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/synthetek-...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

Keep in mind that if you time your order right and take advantage of the Synthetek bday special they match bottle for bottle with what you buy for Syntherol. I made sure to order on my birthday so half of my cycle was a gift from them:action-smiley-033:

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Victory, how does this affect training, if it does at all?

I have not noticed any negative effects while training yet. I know reading through all of the material that there are many that say they could not train because their arms were so tight and pumped.

To me the pumped feeling is actually a good feeling. I make sure to massage a couple of times throughout the day with the paint roller so the muscle remains loose. It has not effected my range of motion and I have not experienced any issues while working any other body parts.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I do not think we are allowed to talk prices on the boards? It is easy enough to check out the Synthetek site and do the math based on Pride's protocol breakdown thread:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/synthetek-...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

Keep in mind that if you time your order right and take advantage of the Synthetek bday special they match bottle for bottle with what you buy for Syntherol. I made sure to order on my birthday so half of my cycle was a gift from them:action-smiley-033:

Ok thanks for the information. I will go check it out.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Close to wrapping up the first 10x1ml of my Syntherol cycle. Will be posting an updated pic on day 11 although like I posted above I have not started seeing the gains yet. This way we will know where I stand going into the next 10x2ml phase.

Things I have noticed so far through the first 10x1ml phase - Arms feel good and pumped. A lot tighter all of the time and they feel thicker too. Veins are starting to show more in my left arm again, so I'm hoping to see that start to take place in my right arm as well. No bruising or knotting (that paint roller really works!!). Very little bleeding on injections.

Overall the experience so far has been good. No complications and a good pumped feeling that I like having all the time. Only negative for me has been loading up the 6 syringes each night and the time it takes to pin, but that is part of the game, lol. Excited about the next 10x2ml phase, ready to start seeing those gains!!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thanks for sharing the log Victory! You will surely start seeing gains once you hit the 2ml and 3ml stages. If you like the pumps from the 1ml wait until you start doing the 2ml:eek::D

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Started the 10x2ml phase today. Made the arms feel a lot more tighter and pumped but still that good pumped feeling. Shots take longer now that I'm in the 2ml phase, didn't like the prep and inject time from the 1ml, lol.

Arms are starting to see the inflammation growth. I think I am going to be adding another injection to the triceps to keep trying to even them out some more.

Here is an updated pic after the 10x1ml phase.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 93