©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Well I got my powders from chevin

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Well I just got my package from him, took 5 weeks and the EQ bag was broken and about half of the 10 grams I ordered was everywhere...extremelly sticky crap all over my other packages. Little upset but I'm not gonna even bother talking to him about it. His communicating and arrival time is pretty bad IMO

I know hes had a good rep but I am personally not satisfied.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea im gonna start working on making some changes to our source section.... verysoon.. such as replacing sources.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Sounds good. I don't mean to complain bro but I'm just letting poeple know of my experience cause if I heard this from someone else I sure would have saved my money.

W

wolfyEVH

Anasci.org said:
yea im gonna start working on making some changes to our source section.... verysoon.. such as replacing sources.

how about a good domestic powder source!?!?!?! *wink wink*

W

wolfyEVH

mer707 said:
Well I just got my package from him, took 5 weeks and the EQ bag was broken and about half of the 10 grams I ordered was everywhere...extremelly sticky crap all over my other packages. Little upset but I'm not gonna even bother talking to him about it. His communicating and arrival time is pretty bad IMO

I know hes had a good rep but I am personally not satisfied.

i personally will never order from him again, but i was happy with my gear. I didn't get EQ though, I'd rather get that domestic.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Yeah if there was a good domestic powder source I'd be more than happy to go with that. For now I'm sticking with UG labs.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
this is jsut great sink i ordered 25 grams of test and 10 grams of eq from him

Mark

W

wolfyEVH

bigmark3d said:
this is jsut great sink i ordered 25 grams of test and 10 grams of eq from him

Mark

if your shipment comes all fucked up, then we should definitely get chevin off the list, or at least let him know how we feel and give him bad feedback on his poll

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well when i see complaints, my job is to do something about them, our business is to have legit sources.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Well on a positive note I've ordered from AP twice and hes been a awesome bro. top notch guy.

W

wolfyEVH

Only problems i had w/ chevin was his communication wasnt very good, and it took a week or 2 longer to get the gear cause he was out of stock.

P

pincrusher

ordering eq powder is a problem with alot of powder suppliers due to its liquid form. test enth is also sometimes a problem especially in the summertime due to its very low melting point of around 85-87 degree's.

domestic powder sources are not really worth it in my opinion due to the extremely high pricing. because powders are fairly easy to get through customs, we would be better off having a more reliable international source than a domestic one. ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
ordering eq powder is a problem with alot of powder suppliers due to its liquid form. test enth is also sometimes a problem especially in the summertime due to its very low melting point of around 85-87 degree's.

domestic powder sources are not really worth it in my opinion due to the extremely high pricing. because powders are fairly easy to get through customs, we would be better off having a more reliable international source than a domestic one. ;)

Preach on Brother Pin.

Get real guys. Domestic is not all it's cracked up to be.

Sledge

Dec 4, 2004
Got my order from Chevinex today. En and Cyp. Took 5 weeks to reach me and was all intact and looks good. I,ll be using him again. Not interested in a domestic US supplier. HK is closer to me anyway.