©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oregonstrong Intro

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Oregonstrong here brothers. Have been cruising this board for a while, like what I see, and have decided to join. I belong to a few other boards (MESO, VIPboard, AB), some of you may know me, and look to contribute to this one as much as I can as well.

I have been lifting for years but started taking it very seriously a few years ago. Nailed down diet and training then moved to supps. I feel like everything is on point now to grow to my full potential.

Other than training I enjoy salmon and steelhead fishing and archery hunting for elk. Most of my time is dedicated to training though. I use my other hobbies to supply my freezers with quality food!

I am very serious about what I do and probably enjoy discussing the diet aspect of our sport the greatest. You can usually find me in the diet related subforums the most.

Alright that's enough about me for now. Take care brothers and see you around.
Oregonstrong

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Welcome aboard. Love having fellow big game hunters around. I'm headed out this afternoon myself to sit in the deer stand.

Oregonstrong

Dec 24, 2014
Thank you brothers! Glad to have found this board.

Cool to see some outdoorsman as well. @chrisr116 good luck out there brother hope you bag a monster!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Oregonstrong here brothers. Have been cruising this board for a while, like what I see, and have decided to join. I belong to a few other boards (MESO, VIPboard, AB), some of you may know me, and look to contribute to this one as much as I can as well.

I have been lifting for years but started taking it very seriously a few years ago. Nailed down diet and training then moved to supps. I feel like everything is on point now to grow to my full potential.

Other than training I enjoy salmon and steelhead fishing and archery hunting for elk. Most of my time is dedicated to training though. I use my other hobbies to supply my freezers with quality food!

I am very serious about what I do and probably enjoy discussing the diet aspect of our sport the greatest. You can usually find me in the diet related subforums the most.

Alright that's enough about me for now. Take care brothers and see you around.
Oregonstrong

Nice to see a hardcore athlete come along and join us :welcome:
I liked that intro,,you will fit right in here.