©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Round of Testing!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
OK Guys! We're about to shift this testing into high gear! I've had some personal stuff that has taken much of my time, but I'm back. We should all be thankful to buck1973 for taking on the entire project alone and keeping it running. Buck and I were on a conference call on Tuesday with one of the guys who is responsible, along with K1*, with our moving our testing to Anasci, rAJJIN. We have decided to keep our focus on oils and orals. We will be including some raws, in fact, Nattydread sent me some raws that we will be including in our next round. Here is our reasoning for this decision. Because of all the negative comments from Sponsors who found their products not up to our members standards, they were insinuating that our testing was somehow flawed. We realize that 90% of the sponsors source their raws from perhaps 3 Raw providers. We were thinking about testing Raws to dispute this claim. Two things changes our minds. Number 1 - We are performing these tests for the benefit of our members, their main concern is not if their sponsors are using raws that render great finished products, but that what they are paying for is worth their hard earned money. Number 2 - We feel that we need to stay close to our roots. We need 2 things. Members monetary donations and Members Sample donations. I will be posting shortly what samples we need. In the meantime, please keep the money rolling in! Lastly, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who extended their condolences for my recent losses. I consider you all my extended family! Thanks to Y'all!

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Lookin for these Raws

Bruce/Kova, PurePowders and Chembj

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Lookin for these Raws

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

If we can get enough samples to cover the run...This will make for a great round of testing!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Lookin for these Raws

these Oils and Orals

ARL
DirectVIP
Sentinel
UncleZ
Toro Pharma
Mao
TGC
Eminence
Blue Diamond
EuroBio
Marssel

Keep in mind. These are samples we would like to see. If you have something other than what is listed, shoot me a PM and we will consider adding it to our testing.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
would like to see Viking in there

yes we had that member saying Viking tested off?
Cant remember the name or product now but Id like to see that product tested also. Its the product (note sure brand) Lats and FF were talking about recently

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Now is the time you donating members should speak up.
Dont hesitate to mention what you would like to see tested.
also if you have samples. Samples require a good clean forum history
with no affiliations.

be cool though to see exactly what YOU have though eh?

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
I have some items listed above I can send in. PM me for specifics and I can send in if needed.

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd like to see flash tested. All of their products seem to be good and potent.
Alot of there products have been tested and were always on point. They went by other names , they change it up from time to time

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'd like to see flash tested. All of their products seem to be good and potent.

Alot of there products have been tested and were always on point. They went by other names , they change it up from time to time

Yes we have tested them as Oxford and as Stealth Labs.
For this round we want to test sources that have not been added to the testing as of yet.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006

I believe that was it. Does anyone have a sealed vial they will let go of for testing?
We will of course pay you the list price for it.

And of course it has to be a member that passes buck and racepicks forum background check

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I believe that was it. Does anyone have a sealed vial they will let go of for testing?
We will of course pay you the list price for it.

And of course it has to be a member that passes buck and racepicks forum background check
I do. From Viking. Solberg labs. And I don't need reimbursement.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk