©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

TX_Hempknight

Donating Member
Mar 13, 2018
Made an account a while back, but first time posting. Love the idea of a community that tests the goods and posts it up for viewing. I will be donating as soon as I hear back from an admin.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Welcome. Hit up racepicks or buck to donate. Hempknight... into hemp?

TX_Hempknight

Donating Member
Mar 13, 2018
Welcome. Hit up racepicks or buck to donate. Hempknight... into hemp?

Hemp, hemp accessories and her dirty slutty cousin, Mary jane. Lmao.

thanks everyone for the welcomes. Out of curiousity, anyone else have to log in everytime they click on any links? Everytime i go into my inbox to pm buck, i have to login on every page. I am running in incognito mode because im at work. maybe thats it.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011

thanks everyone for the welcomes. Out of curiousity, anyone else have to log in everytime they click on any links? Everytime i go into my inbox to pm buck, i have to login on every page. I am running in incognito mode because im at work. maybe thats it.

Welcome to the forum. The forum was having issues but it's fixed now. When you sign in click on the remember me box and it won't log you out again.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013

Hit me up in a PM and we can talk shop. I have a business in it too.

chrisvegan

Dec 2, 2018
Made an account a while back, but first time posting. Love the idea of a community that tests the goods and posts it up for viewing. I will be donating as soon as I hear back from an admin.
Sup you dumb shit haha. never response to my PM's bro hah

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

TX_Hempknight

Donating Member
Mar 13, 2018
Sup you dumb shit haha. never response to my PM's bro hah

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
Lmao. The flu ran a train through my family for two weeks and I was on vacation. I was pretty scarce bud. I responded to the pm brother. Sorry. Xoxo.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk