©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Abcess Help and Advise

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Hi Guy's, It has been about 4 days since my Prop and Tren Shot and the area is still red and sore and has a lump. I dont know if its becoming an abcess or just a bad shot. I have never done Prop so I didn't know what to expect. I don't have any fever or anything like that. Please give me some advise, Im getting very paranoid.

Does this sound laike an abcess?

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Propionate is a very irritating ester for some. No fever, not feeling weak or sick, is the site radiating heat? If you answer no to all of these, its probably not an infection. If it progresses darker red, red streaks, radiating heat, and you get feverish, or chills, go to the emergency room, or get some anti biotics. If its getting better, or has gotten better, its just your body reacting to the prop, get used to it. Mix the tren and prop in the same syringe next time, it will cut down on the pain and irritation.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Thanks

No, No fever, chills or heat. Just pain and a small lump. Wow, Prop really hurts. My ass is like a PIN CUSHON. I have been doing injections every other day. I cant even sit down. I was really worried, I dont wanna even think about an abcess. Thanks for your help. I was really worried.