©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd cycle

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
I am wanting to add some good solid muscle mass this cycle.. I am a lean/cut 180 pounds about 5% body fat. I want to hopefully break the 200 pound mark this cycle.. How does this cycle sound to you guys?

500mg/wk test e for 12 weeks
300mg/wk tren e for 12 weeks
25mg/day for 4 weeks

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
what is the 25mg for 4 weeks is it d-bol. Thats not a bad cycle. What is oyur pct format

W

wolfyEVH

Little Man said:
seems to be alot of tren though. unless its tren acetate

not alot of tren....400mg/week would be better.........

if its his first time w/ tren, it would be wise to use acetate rather than enanthate so in case he gets bad sides, he can discontinue the tren and it will leave his system rather quickly. 10 weeks at 400mg/week would be good.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
oh sorry the 25mg is dbol.. I think I might bump it up to 400mg after talking with one of my friends that is experienced with tren. He also recommended the tren e, because it is a better deal then acetate. I'm not too worried about the sides. I can deal with them.. In my previous cycles I had bad night sweates, bad body acne, etc.

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
I would suggest using more trenbolone per week. 300mg is not much at all. And by the way little man, the ester affects the dosage nonwhatsoever, just the delivery time. So 300mg of tren acetate a week is the same as 300mg of tren enanthate a week... or any esterfied form of the drug trenbolone for that f****** matter. When the hell are people going to realize this!?

W

wolfyEVH

nevergiveup said:
I would suggest using more trenbolone per week. 300mg is not much at all. And by the way little man, the ester affects the dosage nonwhatsoever, just the delivery time. So 300mg of tren acetate a week is the same as 300mg of tren enanthate a week... or any esterfied form of the drug trenbolone for that f****** matter. When the hell are people going to realize this!?

probably when you realize that 300mg/week of tren acetate is DIFFERENT than 300mg/week of tren enanthate

nevergiveup

Banned
Sep 30, 2005
so if anything you need to run more! to get back to my original point. Most UG labs are just out to make a buck, i dont trust them worth a damn.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Okay, I have changed my mind a bit. Here is a the cycle I will be running:

700mg test enanthate/wk for 12 weeks

50mg tren acetate/day for 10 weeks(might raise the dosage we will see)

25mg dbol/day for 4 weeks(really not needed but I have some left over from last cycle)

I will be running femara the whole cycle. And of course I have nolvadex and clomid for PCT.

I am 6'1 185 right now as of today. I start my cycle next monday. I will keep you guys posted on my results.

BTW can someone delete all the crap in my thread? It is really not needed.

W

wolfyEVH

fuzion said:
Okay, I have changed my mind a bit. Here is a the cycle I will be running:

700mg test enanthate/wk for 12 weeks

50mg tren acetate/day for 10 weeks(might raise the dosage we will see)

25mg dbol/day for 4 weeks(really not needed but I have some left over from last cycle)

I will be running femara the whole cycle. And of course I have nolvadex and clomid for PCT.

I am 6'1 185 right now as of today. I start my cycle next monday. I will keep you guys posted on my results.

BTW can someone delete all the crap in my thread? It is really not needed.

its your 3rd cycle and you only weight 185??? how much did you weigh before your first one??? you're still fairly skinny

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Yes, I understand 185 is still skinny... I am wanting to be at about 200. That is why I am training hard and working out 6 days a week. I am also practice in the arts of tae kwon doe, so I have to keep my weight fairly reasonable. I also started speed training as well. My goals are a little different then yours wolfy just keep that in mind bro. :)

W

wolfyEVH

fuzion said:
Yes, I understand 185 is still skinny....My goals are a little different then yours wolfy just keep that in mind bro. :)

i never said you should or shouldnt be cycling. just asked a simple question. considering you would figure you gain at LEAST 10 lbs per cycle (if done properly).

So i am guessing you were about 165 or less at 6'1" when you turned to steroids?