©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EuroChem or British Dragon for EQ

Pump2356

Jan 1, 2007
Hey guys,

It looks like I will only be able to obtain an ug for Equipose and my choices are Eurochemical labs or British Dragon(I know BD is pretty much done as a company). Does anyone have any experience with either company that produces eq? Do either of the companies produce clean products ?painful injections for their eq? under/over dosed?

Thanks!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Eurochem has a bad rap Mostly because of there spamming the forums.
Ive "heard" the products are good though....Just that they have a bad way
of trying to advertise without approval.
BritishDragon like you said is soon no more.
Id say as long as you trust your supplier and there both real that either would be fine. I have no experience with the Eq from either company.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Pump2356 said:
Hey guys,

It looks like I will only be able to obtain an ug for Equipose and my choices are Eurochemical labs or British Dragon(I know BD is pretty much done as a company). Does anyone have any experience with either company that produces eq? Do either of the companies produce clean products ?painful injections for their eq? under/over dosed?

Thanks!!
Like Raj has said, both companies have great products. I have used BD EQ, it was very smooth with no pain.........