©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st timer help please

walton

Apr 30, 2010
hi am 22 5ft 10 and about 13 n half stone started on 11 stone about year ago and been on phd gain and just eating a good diet but the time has come i want to use steriods my mate said this to me for a cource

Testosterone enanthate and trenbolone enanthate then. with possibly winstrol tabs stacked with it too.

A 10 week cycle with 4 vials of injectable oil and a tub of tablets will be around the £240 mark. with it id expect u to lean out a bit and add about a stone of muscle and keep most of it.

is this a good price? and good? i dont really wanna bulk out massively and what pct shall i do thank you for reading

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Tren for a first cycle is not a good idea, especially using a long ester like Tren E.

Stick to a simple Test E cycle for 10 weeks and start your PCT week 12. Look up Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

As far as price goes, click on one of the sponsors banners on the top of this forum and check them out.

SwoleTexas

Jul 13, 2010
^^^Agree

Forget all the multiple compounds. This is your first time. All you need is Test C or Test E at 500mg/week for 10 weeks split into 2 250mg injections.

As for the price, check out www.alinshop.in

He is my favorite of the board sponsors here.

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Just echoing the aforementioned

Drop the Tren, you def. dont need it for a first time cycle, (besides alot of people run into complications while using tren)
You also need to research PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY) Clomid, nolvadex. Find out the dosages and length.
Stick to a simple cyle. Test E or C (Does not matter) 10 weeks
Week 1 -10 Test-C 500mg ( you can probably start at 400mg and your body wont know the difference, I recommend this)
Now if you really have to have an oral compound to "kickstart" (This means using an oral until the esters of the test start to release, generally 3-5 weeks depending on the indivudal) stick with Tbol
So all in all your cycle could/should look something like this
Week 1-10 Test-c 500MG weekly (split into 2 does, Monday night then Friday Morning)
week 1-4 Tbol 40-50mg ED (Every day)

As far as gear and prices go, I personaly use Stealth provided by Alinshop.in and i use Balkan pharm. for all my oral needs. Prices are very competitive and Alin is a solid source.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Tren for a first cycle is not a good idea, especially using a long ester like Tren E.

Stick to a simple Test E cycle for 10 weeks and start your PCT week 12. Look up Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

As far as price goes, click on one of the sponsors banners on the top of this forum and check them out.

Agreed...And research training(w/out overtraining)...dial in diet...there you go.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
^^^Agree

Forget all the multiple compounds. This is your first time. All you need is Test C or Test E at 500mg/week for 10 weeks split into 2 250mg injections.

As for the price, check out www.alinshop.in

He is my favorite of the board sponsors here.

Agreed

Just test for 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Sounds like sensible advice, but I don't reckon there'd be too many problems with adding some deca for a first cycle. I think 200mg a week, or even 150, would give some excellent gains combined with the Test.

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Sounds like sensible advice, but I don't reckon there'd be too many problems with adding some deca for a first cycle. I think 200mg a week, or even 150, would give some excellent gains combined with the Test.

Running deca at 150mg is a complete waste. Besides, if he runs into complications how is going to be able to know what compound was giving him problems?

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Everyone here is giving very good sound advice. I recomend you stick to the advice. Do what they call the K.I.S.S method
K- eep
I- t
S- ymple
S- tupid

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I dont think the guy give him bad advice.
I do agree with the others though....walk a bit before you just take off running. Save the tren for later down the road.
Start off simple and if your eating and training hard youll grow like crazy with a proper first cycle.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Running deca at 150mg is a complete waste. Besides, if he runs into complications how is going to be able to know what compound was giving him problems?

Well that's what I used on my first cycle, as advised by a bodybuilding champion, and I grew big style. He'd only be running two compounds so, if he ran into problems, it would be one or the other. Stop both, restart with one and if you've still got problems, that'll be the cause. If not, it'll be the other one. Simple really.