©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

vivid dreams, side effect of being on cycle?

jhelser

May 15, 2004
Guy's, I just wanted to ask if any of you have experienced any vivid or exceptional dreams while on cycle?
I ask this because when I am on cycle I seem to have intense, violent, and extremly real dreams.
I think sustanon was responsable for most of these nightmare type of dreams.
I guess with any test products you become more aggressive in all things but I never have these types of dreams when im off cycle..
Just one of the many things ive wanted to ask others who juice on a regular basis. thank you.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
bro,

i am on sustanon and I have not had these vivid dreams. I am also a phsycology major and Dreams come from your unconcious part of your brain. I can tell that you have been very stressed during the day when you have these dreams becuase you act them out differently in dreams then you would when you are concious. have you ever been in an argument and afterwards said " god I just want to kill that guy", then that night or a week later you have a dream of killing something? that is what I am talking about. I wouldn't worry about it, everyone has fucked up dreams...its normal

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Vivid, Violent Dreams; Anadrol; Altering Personality

Bro,

A few years ago I was on a pretty heavy Sustenon/Anadrol cycle and yes my dreams were exceptionally vivid.. violent. (In fact one study on Anadrol showed that this was a side effect in some patients who were administered the drug under medical conditions.)

I have to disagree with the psycho-analytical POV. If your personality is already prone to violence then being on a heavy androgen's of course will perpetuate any pre-existant factor. But in many cases I have seen subject's experiencing these effects as .. "normal" , "easy going" personality types - and it's cessation while in the post cycle therapy time period.

However - in my own experiences, and others I have known (using drugs such as Anadrol .. especially in higher doses) - androgens CAN cause vivid, violent, dreams.

I am of the opinion that in some measure the long-term usage of andro-anabolic gear CAN alter personality. I am not premising this only upon the negative .. I think it can assist in a positive way as well, (in some cases).

Any others' thoughts on this??

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have never had any vivid dreams while on gear. I do keep my doses in he low range though. I notice when I'm on the juice, I'm a lot more mellow than when I'm off. My wife notices it too.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol

just a joke.......supposed to show you how skinny i am... ( for now, that is ) ;)