©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

online buying

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
I am very aware that buying only is risky due to all the fake sites so i was trying to get a list of known and trusted sites from anyone who can help. also i was seeing if anyone knew anything about legalsteroids.com because i was going to order dbol off that site since a friend recommended it.

W

wolfyEVH

are you serious bro????

1. We are not going to give you a list of sources, we don't know you. Look at the homepage of this site for questions regarding that.

2. Almost all online sites are fake. Even if they were not, we would not tell you.

3. All you were going to order is dbol?? Don't tell me thats all you planned on taking was dbol for a steroid cycle?? If so, then you are NOT ready to take steroids at all if you have no idea what you are doing.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I just love the way your so suttle with your words wolfy....Way to let the guy down easy. lol....but i agree with you 100%

P

pincrusher

CehsLIFTER said:
I am very aware that buying only is risky due to all the fake sites so i was trying to get a list of known and trusted sites from anyone who can help. also i was seeing if anyone knew anything about legalsteroids.com because i was going to order dbol off that site since a friend recommended it.
this is a classic example of how someone gets scammed. you never ask for sources in the open forums of message boards cause now you are going to get a bunch of emails from people who will tell you certain sites are legit when they are the people running them as scam sites.
for all your answers look it this board some more. there is a pay to view sources section that would benefit you immensly.

like wolfy said, if all you are planning on buying is dbol, you are not ready for steroids and really need to spaend alot of time researching them and learning alot more than you currently know.

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
i already have my test so thanks.... and im aware of the fakes which is why i asked for credibility on one no need to be a complete asshole but ill let it go its probably just your r rage

P

pincrusher

CehsLIFTER said:
i already have my test so thanks.... and im aware of the fakes which is why i asked for credibility on one no need to be a complete asshole but ill let it go its probably just your r rage
we are not trying to be assholes but if you only saw the amount of people over the years who have posted the same kinds of questions you did only to come back 2-3 months later and complain about how they got scammed, you would understand why we responded the way we did.
legalsteroids is not a good palce to buy from. they are not steroids at all but rather prohormones that are labels to deceive you into thinking they are real steroids. its all a marketing ploy to get your hard earned money for something that is not what you think it is. the name of the site itself should tip you off cause there are no "legal steroids" without a prescription here in the good ole usa. you would be better served to spend the $49.99 fee to have access to the list of suppliers available in the suppliers section here than wonder about different websites and if they are good or not. to many websites are fake and scammers versus being legit so i wouldnt even deal with them unless refered by a well know reliable person or they are on a legit suppliers list on a message board such as this.
yeah i do got to agre with ya, wolfy seems a little edgy today LOL :)

W

wolfyEVH

CehsLIFTER said:

so then why don't you get your dbol from where u get your test???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
CehsLIFTER said:
also i was seeing if anyone knew anything about legalsteroids.com because i was going to order dbol off that site since a friend recommended it.

Everyone else answered the other issues, so let me address this. Legalsteroids are not real steroids. They are prohormones with names that are similar to the real steroid. But they aren't real. Go back to the Legalsteroids site and look at the fine print or the description of the ingrediants and you will see for yourself.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
CehsLIFTER said:
They really aren't trying to be assholes bro, but it is a violation of board rules not just here but on every board out there to ask for sources on the open board. Hang around and don't take it personal.

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
There is a ph out there called DBOL.
yes unfortunately there is. check out the link to the legalsteroids website to see for yourself.
http://www.legalsteroids.com/d-bol.html

it is a totally bogus product that they put the d-bol name on to help them sell it even though it is not real dbol.

read the following:
Invented in the summer of 2001, D-bol has fastly become the most popular oral anabolic available due to reports of extremely dramatic muscle strength and size gains. D-bol has a special formulation containing methadrostenol that may exert a pronounced ergogenic action in the body after oral administration similar to those experienced by users of methandrostenolone. Methandrostenolone is the active ingredient in the anabolic steroid Dianabol. However, D-Bol lacks the c-17th carbon configuration thus making it completely safe with very little hepatoxicity. Due to this change in structure there seems to be a longer half-life of anabolic activity present in trained skeletal muscle.

Aromatization and water retention also seem reduced because of this configuration
what makes this product so bogus is that they claim it has a longer 1/2 life of anabolic activity yet they removed the carbon atom at the c-17 position. with this carbon atom removed it CANNOT survive the first pass through the liver thus there will be almost "0" product in your body to be used.

this company lives on deception and more than likely they will not even be affected by the new prohormone ban cause they dont even apear to me to even be prohormones but rather chemicals with similar names to real steroids.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The Item description for testosterone is Methyl Testosterone and yes that is a prohormone.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
pincrusher said:
yes unfortunately there is. check out the link to the legalsteroids website to see for yourself.
D-Bol lacks the c-17th carbon configuration thus making it completely safe with very little hepatoxicity. Due to this change in structure there seems to be a longer half-life of anabolic activity present in trained skeletal muscle.
The best quote i've heard in awhile. This drug will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for you. Any drug taken orally that is not a C-17 is almost entirely ineffective.

Looks like a couple 18 year olds sat around with a dictionary and came up with complex sentences to fool the buyers.. lol.. america is great isnt it?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I was buying M1t for 10 bucks a bottle. Man the sides were harsh. Puffed you up for a while, but nothing great.