©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Male sterility

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
My wife and I are looking at having kids down the road. I was looking for posts in regards to sterility in men due to steroid use. I could not find any here. I know there is the possibility but what are the percentages??? Is there reversal techniques to bring back the troops??? :D

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
Bumpity Bump...Pin/Vets...any advice on this...I am in the same boat

Nmd

W

wolfyEVH

you'll be able to have kids bro. Supposedly test shuts your boys down completely and its an effective form of birth control, however there are many guys on the boards who have gotten their girls pregnant while ON cycle. Once you start PCT, you'll start shooting some loads like Peter North. You have no worries bro.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
you'll be able to have kids bro. Supposedly test shuts your boys down completely and its an effective form of birth control, however there are many guys on the boards who have gotten their girls pregnant while ON cycle. Once you start PCT, you'll start shooting some loads like Peter North. You have no worries bro.

Wolfy....

On cycle will you not be able to shoot wads at all? I was assuming you still would, just without sperm. What is the deal?

Check your PMs wolfy.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I'm in the same boat. again everyone is different, people react differently to each roid. My wife has been off birth control for about 7 or 8 months and nothing. now i havent got tested for my sperm count when i was off and compared to when i was on. but i am trying to reverse it. it may be her, who knows, or it may be timing. but there have been guys who get women pregnant while on cycle. HCG is what help up your count. im on hcg right now.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
SprFly-

I can't speak for wolfy but wads are no prob either on or off AAS as long as her mouth is open :D ..lol.....but yes if your on you could be shooting blanks or smaller gauges :)

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
One thing to keep in mind is that not all AAS share the same side effects when it comes to ejaculationa and sperm cell count. Majority is based that sperm cell count will be low while cycling. There is also proof that can reveal that your prostate can enlarge and decrease the amount of semen shot spermcell and fluid in total fluid weight period. When the prostate is enlarged which happens "often" while on an AAS it enlarges to the area where the seminal vessel is located. It actually presses against the vessel wall and decreases the size of the vessel tube or "Piss Pipe" so by doing this it decreases the flow and by laws of pressure and gravity you get left with more of a "Hick-Up" rather than a full blown sneeze:) That is why in another post I asked if Mojo used Saw Palmetto because it does decrease your chances of an enlarged prostate & blocks DHT the bad guy who makes the balding happen!!! Don't forget your girl/wife can benefit from Clomifen citrate Clomid as well to help stimulate the ovaries for fertility check with a doctor for the sides and cautions blood work normally should be done as well. But it does work as well as HCG.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
BIGENUFF said:
...... by laws of pressure and gravity you get left with more of a "Hick-Up" rather than a full blown sneeze:)....

Physics 101 LOL j/k bro.

thanks for the info. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Bigenuff makes some good points. Cycling may reduce sperm count, but keep this in mind. It doesn't matter if your sperm count is (let's just pull a random number out of the air) 3000 off cycle and only 1000 on cycle. In 100 % of pregnancys, how many sperm fertilize the egg? ONE..............It only takes one. The larger the number the greater your chances sure, but I can guarentee you if you were a 16 year old teenager getting some for the first time and the last thing you wanted was for your girl to get pregnant, her stomach would start swelling before you got her home even if your count was 100.
Sometimes the stress of "trying" is the cause of the problem.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i hear that, just got results back and my count is pretty low. got my urologist visit tommorow for options, but fucking crap, this shit sucks. i dont want to get back on till she is pregnant and who knows how long that could be. this really fucking sucks man.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Sometimes the stress of "trying" is the cause of the problem.

Me and my wife tried for our 3rd child and it never came. But low and behold out of the blue when we didn't try we conceived another one.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, we probably need to relax, its just that our friends our getting pregnant and their either not married or not trying. i talk to the doc tommrow. so anybody with expertise in this field let me know through a p.m.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Kids and A/A/S? Sure.

stussy said:
My wife and I are looking at having kids down the road. I was looking for posts in regards to sterility in men due to steroid use. I could not find any here. I know there is the possibility but what are the percentages??? Is there reversal techniques to bring back the troops??? :D

Everbody's different when A/A/S are in the game.
Tip: Days 10-15 (Textbook) After period ends,GO AT IT LIKE RABBITS.
This is typically peak female ovulation.And as many have said,it only takes one good swimmer.
I was in mid Test/EQ/A50 cycle,My wife and I had a perfectly healthy
baby girl.(day 10 after her period ended)
However,If I were a liscensed physician.I would say get off the juice
while trying to conceive.But many may feel what the F do they know?!
Good Luck.But at least know when the myrtle is fertile!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
Hey Tex if u ever need a donnar i will be here :)

hmmm...i wouldn't want a "DONOR" who couldn't spell what they where wanting to do lol