©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tri-Tren, has anyone tried it?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I was looking at Tren and noticed there is a blend of three different esters in one bottle and found it intriguing...has anyone tried it? Did you like it?

Tri-Trenbolone (Tri-Trens)- 150mg/ml 10ml/vial
Chemical Name:Blend of 3 Trenbolones (Acetate, Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, Enanthate)
Dosage: 300-600mg/week
Active time: 8-14 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

I am seriously thinking of running this to help me in my cut. What do you all think? Does the dosing it shows sound correct? Speaking of dosing, if it IS correct, I would start at the lower end and slowly work my way up as my body tells me how it likes / dislikes Tren. Sound good?

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
I've never tried Tri-tren, but Tren-blends I have.. Like Tren ace/enath...Love it, I always incorporate proviron as always to assist with subduing sides with outstanding results.
I found the Mix blend (ester combo) to be far superior to single ester protocols,with a great synergistic effect,a profound partnership if you will.

Most recently I was using a 100/100 ratio EOD,and within 5-7 weeks the transformation was outstanding with my overall physique..Utilizing these esters in a single unit proved more then just convenience!

I literally have to give it to proviron hands down for assisting with most of the unpleasant sides (I have to say,I hardly experienced any) as the Ace worked aggressively on the front lines, and the Enath worked in the back with an output concerning a greater rate of long stability in my bloods.

Multi tren esters is the way to go...a great synergenic effect!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I really don't understand by anyone would even want to use a blend? Either you pin twice a week, eod or ed......I say pick one and stick with it

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Thank you all for your views. It appears to be a personal choice (some like it, some don't, everyone has legitimate reasons for their view), that only makes it harder! :)

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
A bit scared myself...due to the long esters. When I come off tren I want to be DONE. I don't want to wait and be crazy for another 2 weeks before it leaves my system lol. Few more tren ace runs to get me used to it then I'll consider running tri-tren or even tren E. I've heard fantastic things about the tri tren though. Not sure how it would be any different from any other type of tren, but people swear the effects are more drastic.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am trying it now - one week down so far (2 injections of 1ml each a week). So far, I have noticed my body temp increasing, but nothing else.

I am stuck on my cut - no idea why the universe is fighting me so hard on this...but I heard that the universe cannot win against the might that is Tren, so I figured I would go for the big guns. :)

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I am trying it now - one week down so far (2 injections of 1ml each a week). So far, I have noticed my body temp increasing, but nothing else.

I am stuck on my cut - no idea why the universe is fighting me so hard on this...but I heard that the universe cannot win against the might that is Tren, so I figured I would go for the big guns. :)

Isn't 2 pins of ace a week a waste in your opinion? You gotta do ace eod at least. Shit I pin ace ed and that keeps the sides almost non existent.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Isn't 2 pins of ace a week a waste in your opinion? You gotta do ace eod at least. Shit I pin ace ed and that keeps the sides almost non existent.

Dunno - it has three esters in it so I am not sure. I can increase the pinning if you think it will help. I will start doing that right away, since it cannot hurt (other than the ouchies of pinning).

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Having used the Tri-Tren now for almost two full weeks of every 3 day injections for week 1 and 2 day injections for week 2 (I took your advice, Phoenixk2), I will speak about it a little bit.

My body temp has definitely risen, but not to stupid levels (have not taken my temp, going purely by how hot I feel) where I sweat sitting still, but certainly far hotter than normal. I have no other side effects at all yet, but keeping an eye open for them.

Maybe it is purely hopefulness, or the fact I am cutting and working out hard (and doing cardio), but I think I look much more defined than I did just a week ago. My chest muscles especially look better. I have no idea how fast a tri blend of Tren should begin to work - and how big of an impact it will have, but so far I am happy!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
My urine has darkened some, but I have also greatly increased my water intake...I am thirsty ALL THE TIME now! I expected a very dark colored urine, but I suspect all the extra water has "watered it down" heh It looks like I am taking a ton of Vitamin C.