©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help with cycle

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
i am 6'1 175 lbs and 13% bf
i have been training for 2 years now and i am fairly small still. I trained with a personal trainer for the 2 years now and he thinks that I am at my peak I have ordered the sustannon 400 which was reccomended by my personal trainer but i would like to know what i should stack with it maybe test cyp or test enthate i have done alot of research and I havent seen anything stacked with this. I have also ordered clomid and nolvadex for pct. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
ditto on the others questions , if this is your first cycle stick to a test only and see how your body is with the gear . Than latter if you chose, go with a more complex stack,from your stats I think you need to get your diet down first or you will be wasting your money .

P

pincrusher

spusoccer said:
i am 6'1 175 lbs and 13% bf
i have been training for 2 years now and i am fairly small still. I trained with a personal trainer for the 2 years now and he thinks that I am at my peak I have ordered the sustannon 400 which was reccomended by my personal trainer but i would like to know what i should stack with it maybe test cyp or test enthate i have done alot of research and I havent seen anything stacked with this. I have also ordered clomid and nolvadex for pct. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
if your trainer thinks you are at your peak and you only weight 175lbs at 6'1" tall, its time to get a new trainer! he obviously does not know a whole lot about nutrition and diet or he would never tell ya that you are at your peak cause you are far from it even before you would need to hit the juice. i could easily say you could get to 200lbs+ without gear if you knew how to eat right which is something you will need to learn if you expect the gear to work for ya.
i would also question how well this trainer knows how to shock your muscles and push you past your stopping points, something that is needed to spurn new growth. i spend a good deal of time in various golds gyms and i can say for a fact that over 2/3 of the trainers they hire, have no clue on how to train people. they can get people to lose weight fairly easy just by having them do extra cardio(duh how hard it that to do?) but they just do not know much about getting people to gain muscle mass.
stick with us here where the info is free and ditch the trainer as he no longer will serve any purpose for ya if he cant get ya to gain at your relatively small size(this trainer is actually admitting defeat when he says you are at your peak)

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
Well to start off thank you for the info so far: And to answer some questions my age is 21 I would like to bulk up as much as I can and as far as my diet i have been following one that "Heavy" posted about a month ago and that is this:5am- 2 scoops whey, 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats
7am- 2 chicken breasts, 4 pieces whole wheat, 1 cup skim milk
9am- (Time MUST permit lol) 2 cans tuna/ 1 cup brown rice
Noon-Chicken Breast, yogurt, protein bar, 1 cup oats
Pre-workout Shake
5-6pm workout -POSTWORKOUT SHAKE-Isolate + 60-80grams dextrose + creatine
7pm Dinner -Steak, more steak, and then more steak. Salad, 1 cup brown Rice
9pm 1.5 cups cottage cheese,3 tbsp natty peanut butter

I have been folloing it for about 3 weeks now and its been doing pretty good for me and here is the work out I have been doing for about 4 months now:
Day 1: Chest/Triceps

flat bench press
- warm up x 3-4 sets
3x6-8

Incline bench (30 degress)
3x6-8

weighted dips
- warm up (on "dip assist machine") 1 set
3x6-8

close grip bench press
3x6-8

cable tri extension
2x6-8

Day 2: Legs/calves

Squats
- warm up 3-4 sets
3x6-8

legg press
3x6-8

legg curls
warm up - 1 set
3x6-8

standing calf raises
3x6-8

Day 3: OFF or cardio/abs

Day 4: Back/Biceps/forearms

pull-ups
(warm-up with lat pull down) 3-4 sets
3x6-8

one arm dumb bell row
warm-up - 1 set
3x6-8

bent over BB row
3x6-8

standing bar bell curls (EZ bar)
3x6-8

standing reverse hammer curls (fore arm)
3x6-8

seated fore arm curls (forearm on leg)
3x6-8

close grip pull ups (chin-ups)
2x6-8

Day 5: OFF or cardio/abs

Day 6: Shoulders/traps

Military press
- warm up 3-4 sets
3x6-8

Side lateral raises
3x6-8

DB shrugs
3x6-8

Day 7: OFF or cardio/abs

So any help with the work out or diet Would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

W

wolfyEVH

spusoccer said:
Well to start off thank you for the info so far: And to answer some questions my age is 21 I would like to bulk up as much as I can and as far as my diet i have been following one that "Heavy" posted about a month ago and that is this:5am- 2 scoops whey, 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats
7am- 2 chicken breasts, 4 pieces whole wheat, 1 cup skim milk
9am- (Time MUST permit lol) 2 cans tuna/ 1 cup brown rice
Noon-Chicken Breast, yogurt, protein bar, 1 cup oats
Pre-workout Shake
5-6pm workout -POSTWORKOUT SHAKE-Isolate + 60-80grams dextrose + creatine
7pm Dinner -Steak, more steak, and then more steak. Salad, 1 cup brown Rice
9pm 1.5 cups cottage cheese,3 tbsp natty peanut butter

I have been folloing it for about 3 weeks now and its been doing pretty good for me and here is the work out I have been doing for about 4 months now:
Day 1: Chest/Triceps

flat bench press
- warm up x 3-4 sets
3x6-8

Incline bench (30 degress)
3x6-8

weighted dips
- warm up (on "dip assist machine") 1 set
3x6-8

close grip bench press
3x6-8

cable tri extension
2x6-8

Day 2: Legs/calves

Squats
- warm up 3-4 sets
3x6-8

legg press
3x6-8

legg curls
warm up - 1 set
3x6-8

standing calf raises
3x6-8

Day 3: OFF or cardio/abs

Day 4: Back/Biceps/forearms

pull-ups
(warm-up with lat pull down) 3-4 sets
3x6-8

one arm dumb bell row
warm-up - 1 set
3x6-8

bent over BB row
3x6-8

standing bar bell curls (EZ bar)
3x6-8

standing reverse hammer curls (fore arm)
3x6-8

seated fore arm curls (forearm on leg)
3x6-8

close grip pull ups (chin-ups)
2x6-8

Day 5: OFF or cardio/abs

Day 6: Shoulders/traps

Military press
- warm up 3-4 sets
3x6-8

Side lateral raises
3x6-8

DB shrugs
3x6-8

Day 7: OFF or cardio/abs

So any help with the work out or diet Would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

ditch the leg curls.... add some deadlifts for back. If you're following heavy's diet, you bulk up big time. remember to drink lots of water, and try some creatine. you could add another 20lbs at least naturally IMO.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I'll swear by Heavy's diet. I have been following some what close to it and have made some big natural gains. ITS CRAZZY! I went from 185 lbs. to 205 lbs. in 1 3/4 months (Naturally) Most of it is lean body mass. I was at 12.1 % B.F. to 12.4% B.F. :cool:

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
thank you for the help thus far. What type of creatine should i take or does it really matter. I have looked into it and there are so many different kinds is one better than the other.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
the feed back I have recieved has been to stay away from the liquid stuff , I like the pro lab line because it mixes well some of the other products are like drinking sand remember to drink it with grape juice, let us know if you need instuctions on how to load it ,

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
A good first cycle should be more geared towards "next step" gains. Sustanon can be a let down to many 1st time cycle users. To max out gains reached and kept. A single Test may be the ideal solution, along with some Deca and D-bol. Sustanon is a mix of tests that have to much elavation change for a 1st time users. The loss after the PCT can be extreme vs. a straight Test like Enanthate or Cypionate. A straight test say 500mg of Cypionate will have a more gradual decrease in size and strength loss vs. Sustanon because of the propionate and phenylpropionate. and Iso. They decrease at a quick rate and can leave a 1st timer with more chance of side effects and size and strength loss. Also Enanthate and Cypionate will not actually kick until the 2nd week. Where Sustanon can start having results on days 3 or 4. That can give a 1st timer an illussion that all gear works that way and will leave that person hesitant to use other unique AAS like EQ or Deca or others that have a span of 10-20 days before noticeable gains can be seen.

spusoccer

Aug 30, 2004
thank you for the info on sustanon and test I will definately have to change that but I guess what i will do first is go and purchase some creatine and follow "heavy's" diet for a couple more months and see how that goes and then decide what to do from there. Thanks for the help