©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trenbolone acetate??

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
They have had some good rep so far. I always ask why don't people just get their own tren and do the kit to be sure.

W

wolfyEVH

how did you plan on running the tren and with what other steroids??

inthehole

Apr 4, 2005
Chicago
im running it with test enanthate 500 mg per week my first cycle all i could really get my hands on at this time. what do u think about goin with the tren for first 5 weeks and then switching to dbol. total 12 weeks

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Dbol Is A Kick Starter. You Run That The First 4-6 Wks Of Your Cycle Until Your Test Kicks In. You Should Do Some Research About The Gear Profiles And See Whats What Before You Start

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
inthehole said:
im running it with test enanthate 500 mg per week my first cycle all i could really get my hands on at this time. what do u think about goin with the tren for first 5 weeks and then switching to dbol. total 12 weeks
If you want to try the tren, save the Dbol for another cycle. Since this is your first cycle I would normally recommend the test alone for 10 to 12 weeks. You want to see how you are going to react.
Tren is one of the harsher steroids in terms of sides. It would be nice to be able to differentiate between the sides you might be getting from test and the sides from tren. It isn't going anywhere and you can always use it in the future.
JMHO