©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

liquid clen

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
tordon said:
go with sponsers, and ive only ever used pill form clen, so thats what i'm gonna recomend, LOL
Bump for using a board sponsor...Best and reliable not to mention the reason you have a board to learn/conversate on!!!

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I bought liquid clen one form chemone who is one of our sponsor and it gave me the shakes real bad and I felt like I was one speed. I did see a difference when I was on it so I know the stuff works. I stopped using it due to the shakes because I had one guy who was hit in the upper lip with a hockey stick and I was shaking so bad that I couldn't suture his lip and I had a friend do the procedure for me. I don't have anything about using performance enhancing drugs but when it interferes with my employment I will not use it. I'm using that hydrooxycut now and its pure crap.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mike1991 said:
I bought liquid clen one form chemone who is one of our sponsor and it gave me the shakes real bad and I felt like I was one speed. I did see a difference when I was on it so I know the stuff works. I stopped using it due to the shakes because I had one guy who was hit in the upper lip with a hockey stick and I was shaking so bad that I couldn't suture his lip and I had a friend do the procedure for me. I don't have anything about using performance enhancing drugs but when it interferes with my employment I will not use it. I'm using that hydrooxycut now and its pure crap.
Does ephedrine give you probs. with shakes? Does the hydroxycut have anything that actually helps to burn fat...

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Tyrone said:
Does ephedrine give you probs. with shakes? Does the hydroxycut have anything that actually helps to burn fat...

I don't know until I try it. Hydroxycut is pure crap and it just another crap item that GNC sells.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mike1991 said:
I don't know until I try it. Hydroxycut is pure crap and it just another crap item that GNC sells.
I have an ECA stack that I like...It is:20MG EPHEDRA, 200MG CAFFEINE, 75MG WHITE WILLOW BARK, 50MG CAYENNE, 50MG GINGER ROOT

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
If clen is giving you the shakes you could just titrate it until you find a suitable dose or the next best thing would be an eca stack. I agree that the fat burners that everyone sells these days without ephedrine don't work.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
MaSTa LifTa said:
If clen is giving you the shakes you could just titrate it until you find a suitable dose or the next best thing would be an eca stack. I agree that the fat burners that everyone sells these days without ephedrine don't work.

Agreed