©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Started my First Cycle

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
I just started my first Bottle of Testosterona 200 that I acquired from a friend...

I am excited to see how my body reacts to the stages of this cycle, I am currently on week 3 and I am noticing less Fatiguing during my routines... Nothing in the forms of Massive Increase in the weight I am lifting, but I didn't expect that...

So far, my thoughts are nothing but good on Test... I am also combining that with ANDRO 4 from Twin Lab...

I'll keep things posted... As for my size, I have gained 3 lbs, but I am most certain that is all Water Weight...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
fuck the adro 4 that stuff is nothing but junk..... as for the test keep us posted switch the andro 4 with some dbol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Anasci.org said:
lets see what some of these people suggest..
I agree with the dbol idea. How much test are you doing per week? How long are you running it? If you have enough, I recommend 10 to 12 week cycles. What does your protein intake look like? What are your PCT plans?
I wouldn't expect it to kick in till the 4th to 6th week, depending on how you react.

Last edited:

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
I am doing a 10 wk cycle of 400mg/wk... My protein intake I am trying to do 1g/lb...
PCT plans..... trying to find some Nolvadex...