©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

steroid & dentist prob? yes or no lol

ilfz

May 2, 2004
lol sup guyz, me again,
hmm as stupid as it sounds and is - i just wanna make sure,
i`m takin winny rit now, and i really gotta go to the dentist, and hez good friends with my parents, so i \gotta get a shot my mouth goes numb, lol sorry to sound so stupid, but it shouldnt be a problem rit? dentist is not even gonna kno rit? sorry sorry guys for the stupid question, i just wanna know for sure :rolleyes:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Dam dude, maybe your are too immature to cycle? Either way, your a newb so I give you credit for that....there will be no problems at all.

ilfz

May 2, 2004
sorry dude, i said as stupid as it is, but i`m just very precious when it comes down to needles goin into my body lol sorry man just wanna make sure

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ilfz said:
but it shouldnt be a problem rit? dentist is not even gonna kno rit? sorry sorry guys for the stupid question, i just wanna know for sure :rolleyes:

Yea, when you're using steroids and you get a shot from the dentist it bleeds orange with purpleish globs in it. It looks kind of like a lava lamp. So your dentist will definately know it's steroids, because they teach them that at school, so when they see orange blood they don't freak out and call an ambulance to rush you to the emergemcy room. J/K