©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol 50mg usage

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I am currently taking Anadrol 50mg/Day...My question is, I train from Mondays to Fridays....Can i stop using Anadrol on weekends only, or do i have to continue right through the cycle including weekends??

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Robin Hood said:
I am currently taking Anadrol 50mg/Day...My question is, I train from Mondays to Fridays....Can i stop using Anadrol on weekends only, or do i have to continue right through the cycle including weekends??

I take my orals all week to keep the blood levels constant. Even when I don't train. Most orals have a short (matter of hours) half life, so for best results, I would reccomend taking them streight through, but I'm sure a vet will answer soon with what is best. D-Rol has a half life of 8 or 9 hours I believe.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Yeah u are right freejay Dont stop taking it on weekends.... eventually raise your dos to 100mgs in week 3-4 then 5-6 goo back down to 50 your results will be amazing.. If thats the only thing your on

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Will do...thx guys..Fuck...i was just thinking...What would i have done without you bro's??? Have a nice weekend fellas ;-)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
BTW, how long does it take for Drol to kick in???..I've been using it now for 4 days, and it feels like i'm pickking up a little weight and size, but i'm not 100% sure...