©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Supplement Ban 2006

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
banning suppliments would suck. they might as well ban air. Who thinks of this shit? Every athlete is using some sort of performance enhancing suppliment.

P

pincrusher

its amazing that although this is supposed to be a free country, we do not have the freedoms to put things into our own bodies because the government doesnt think it is right for us to improve our bodies performance. in the end it is just pressure from the pharmacaeutical companies trying to gain control of everythin that goes into our body and is health related

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Its disgusting the way our government is taking away our rights. I just sent them the letter below. It will send it to your congressman, the president, senator, etc. All you have to do is write to them. It easy so everyone flood their e-mails.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir,

I am writing you regarding the upcoming supplement ban that is being talked about for 2006. When is enough enough? We supposedly live in the land of the free. If Congress is allowed to continue to take our personal freedoms away, our country will not be what is once was, or what our forefathers intended it to be. They have already made a mockery of themselves with their ridiculous anabolic steroid ban. Please do you part to stop the insanity now and leave our supplements alone! Will Flinstone multi-vitamins be the next ban on the governments agenda? I think our politicians should have much more to worry about with the most of the Eastern world attempting to destroy our way of life. Worrying about people wanting to better their health with anabolic steroids or natural supplements is ludicrous! Please be the voice of reason in our government. Thank you for your time.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
figures. goverment will always try to take away the freedoms that they don't think you need.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cawb said:
that was a pretty good letter tee , so politically correct ..

Thanks. If I would have told them the truth about being political pieces of shit that I would love to smash into little bitty pieces for being so f-ing ignorant, I dont think they would have liked it or listened. lol