©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Had my first shot of my first cycle today...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
I Took My First Shot Today In The A$s. It Was Kinda Hard To Reach Around Back There...kept On Moving The Syringe Around (i Know Thats Bad Cuz It Tears The Muscles) Everything Went Fine...when I Aspirated, There Was No Blood But There Was 1 Air Bubble In The SYRINGE And I Was Trying To Flick Out Out (thats How I Kept Moving The Syringe Around) Injection Went Good Though. AFTER I TOOK THE NEEDLE OUT I SAW A LITTLE DRIP OF JUICE AND WHEN I MASSAGED MY A$S THERE WAS A TINY DRIP OF BLOOD BUT IT SEEMS NORMAL SO ITS ALL GOOD.

I Gotta Say That I Dont Know What It Is And I Know People Say You Dont Feel It Till Like The 4th Or 5th Week But It Seemed Like I Felt It Instantly!!

I Had This Warm Feeling Al Throughout My Body. When I Went To Go Workout Man I Was Fvckin Pumped!! Workout Felt Fvckin Incredible!! I Didnt Even Feel Bored And I Stayed For The Whole Hour. :D

Last edited:

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
what aas are you using, and I have had that feeling after the first shot, but it is just excitment and adrenelin. The warm feeling is probably just your body letting you know there is a foreing substance in your body, but hey I am no doctor that's just my experience. :)

Last edited:

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
this is my current cycle...

500mg Of Test E (1cc On Saturday And Tuesday)
300mg Of Deca (half A Cc On Saturday And Tuesday)

For 10 Weeks...

and of course got the nolva and clomid for pct. but may try to go straight after my cycle. got nolva in case b!tch tits start to grow.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
this is my current cycle...

500mg Of Test E (1cc On Saturday And Tuesday)
300mg Of Deca (half A Cc On Saturday And Tuesday)

For 10 Weeks...

and of course got the nolva and clomid for pct. but may try to go straight after my cycle. got nolva in case b!tch tits start to grow.

Hey sham, wait till you try tren acetate for the first time, you will really feel an instant rush when you inject that anabolic. :p

lperik

Sep 26, 2004
Europe
shamrock10 said:
man my ass feels sore now...LOL
Vant wait till mine do the same! (that sounds really really wrong!) :p :D

How much do you gain on the cycle you`re running?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
not sure, hopefully 30 pounds in the next 3 months. i wish i had some dbol to stack with too :(

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You should see some PRETTY GOOD results with that bro. If you're lucky - you'll swell up like a f'n balloon. If not, you will have some experience under your belt so that you plan a kickass 2nd cycle.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Congrats! :) Dont worry about the air bubble. The tiny amount of air that sometimes gets trapped in the syringe wont hurt ya.

As far as the reaching around part, I still have trouble with reaching back with my off hand to inject. I bobble a little and usually end up bleeding a bit. It only gets more difficult as you get bigger :D