©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

about injecting in glutes

race00

Jan 13, 2010
maybe is a dumb question but I really wonder , is it the best to sit down while injecting in your glutes if you're injecting by yourself?

I was thinking on the future to make myself a nurse girlfriend:D

Gettinhuge_pump

maybe is a dumb question but I really wonder , is it the best to sit down while injecting in your glutes if you're injecting by yourself?

Imo, hell no don't sit down when doin glute injects! Stand in front of a mirror! I have never heard of anyone sitting on their ass while giving themself a shot in the ass haha

Wow...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Actually think about it for a second then you should know you should never inject (in the glute) whilst sitting. You should research how to do injections (it's not hard)... wow x2

freddie

May 2, 2011

It would make more sense standing up, in front of a mirror.

edward

Apr 27, 2011

Stand up to do glute injections!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I stand up and do mine in front of a mirror.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Yes just stand the syringe up in a couch cushion and plop down directly on it. Works like a charm.

Jk please dont do this lol