©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winstrol info

ILE

May 28, 2012
Hi guys, can someone help me with a website or link with more info about the winstrol? The thing is that some guys from gym advised me to use 6 winstrol injections. After 6 months of gym I got good muscle but they are covered with some fats which don't make them look good and I'm curious about this stuff and concerned about what the side effects. Thanks and great board bytheway.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Hi guys, can someone help me with a website or link with more info about the winstrol? The thing is that some guys from gym advised me to use 6 winstrol injections. After 6 months of gym I got good muscle but they are covered with some fats which don't make them look good and I'm curious about this stuff and concerned about what the side effects. Thanks and great board bytheway.

Try running a search here and you will find everything you are looking for...The AAS Profiles threads has them all listed:

Winstrol Depot:
Winstrol Depot - stanozolol

Winstrol Tabs:
Winstrol Tablets - stanozolol

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

Terrible advice imo bro...................
Also 6 months for training is nothing. Must have many years solid training behind steroids.
Winstrol (or any other steroid) does not cut fat. Diet and cardio are the way forward.

ILE

May 28, 2012
Thanks alfred, I'm not a fat guy. I just what to lose the fats covering the muscle. The point is I can't diet beCause I get dizzy while training. Diet cause not only cut fat but it causes muscles loss.

snatch

May 8, 2012
Thanks alfred, I'm not a fat guy. I just what to lose the fats covering the muscle. The point is I can't diet beCause I get dizzy while training. Diet cause not only cut fat but it causes muscles loss.

Please, please don't use AAS. For at least 10 more years.

taskoo

Apr 27, 2011

Keep your Protein intake high say 300g ED dependant on bodyweight, carbs low, have some pre workout to help you with your energy.
You're doing something wrong bro.

wifi75

May 10, 2011

What does a typical days diet look like for you?

Also what are your training cycles and cardio like ?

ILE

May 28, 2012
I train @4 days a week, and I do cardio 3 times a week but I don t follow a special diet, I usually stop the fats and carbohydrates (rice and macaroni and bread ). I don't have dinner most times ..

spike74

May 11, 2011
I train @4 days a week, and I do cardio 3 times a week but I don t follow a special diet, I usually stop the fats and carbohydrates (rice and macaroni and bread ). I don't have dinner most times ..

Drop into the diet forum here and look for ideas and suggestions that could improve this area because your diet needs more attention,it seems severely lack the ability to provide the means for effective muscular growth.

rennybig

May 9, 2011
I agree, you need to eat about 5 times and just watch fat intake while "cutting" winny will just tighten you ip and is mostly used for keeping gains after a cycle.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Diet is critical in this sport. It will either make you or break you. You need to have diet dialed in before you ever consider AAS use.

ohpack

May 4, 2011
Yes, best thing for you to do is research a little more and define your routine and diet to star off with. welcome bro .